Turbo's & Vic R.W.C.
Power dependant adjustments shouldn't be a problem unless you want to ADR the bike with 20psi. Just keep it down to a few pounds. You can also fit electric limiters i.e. speed, should it help. I think the biggest problem will be emissions. Starr performance in Victoria ADR'd their car turbo kits several years ago, maybe there's some information around as to what they went through?
(27-09-2010, 02:53pm)-M- Wrote: Power dependant adjustments shouldn't be a problem unless you want to ADR the bike with 20psi. Just keep it down to a few pounds. You can also fit electric limiters i.e. speed, should it help. I think the biggest problem will be emissions. Starr performance in Victoria ADR'd their car turbo kits several years ago, maybe there's some information around as to what they went through?

I had mine done in Queensland, and a guy walked around my bike, wrote down some numbers and filled out a certificate and then attached a Mod Plate. He didnt even want it started up. Wtf Best $250 odd i ever spent. There is something about never having to worry if you get pulled up. Police