Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Gday! - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Gday! (/showthread.php?tid=12859)

Gday! - Troopmaster - 25-07-2009

Gday all, bought myself a K9 Busa last week, bumped into a group of Busa's and their owners today up at Lobethal, (Adelaide Hills), they told me about this forum.
So firstly, gday to the forum users, (including those i know here from Aust Dragbike), and thanks to the guys and gals at Lobethal for telling me about it!!

The names Matt, BTW. Very Happy

RE: Gday! - big kev - 25-07-2009

Welcome matt

RE: Gday! - Greeny_SA - 25-07-2009

(25-07-2009, 05:52pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Gday all, bought myself a K9 Busa last week, bumped into a group of Busa's and their owners today up at Lobethal, (Adelaide Hills), they told me about this forum.
So firstly, gday to the forum users, (including those i know here from Aust Dragbike), and thanks to the guys and gals at Lobethal for telling me about it!!

The names Matt, BTW. Very Happy

Welcome to the club & forum Matt. I was the senior of the group & it was good to meet you & have a chat. Glad you joined up & from what you told me today ,you already know a fair few of the drag guy's on the forum.I'm sure you'll fit right into the group & keep an eye out for rides/meet up's .By Senior I Meant Oldest .

RE: Gday! - king 62 - 25-07-2009

Welcomematt,great to see another sa memberPi_thumbsup

RE: Gday! - CarbonBusa - 25-07-2009

G'day Matt Welcome was good to meet you & have a yarn. Look forward to meeting up again some day Pi_thumbsup

RE: Gday! - Troopmaster - 25-07-2009

Thanx for the welcome chaps, do you SA guys/gals meet anywhere inparticular, or do you organise your meetings/rides via the forum?

Matt.

RE: Gday! - Greeny_SA - 25-07-2009

(25-07-2009, 07:06pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Thanx for the welcome chaps, do you SA guys/gals meet anywhere inparticular, or do you organise your meetings/rides via the forum?

Matt.

We do it via the forum at this stage , but we will eventually set up a regular meet up of some sort .

RE: Gday! - CarbonBusa - 26-07-2009

(25-07-2009, 07:06pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Thanx for the welcome chaps, do you SA guys/gals meet anywhere inparticular, or do you organise your meetings/rides via the forum?

Matt.

Hi Matt, Kingy & me normally meet up at lobethal for a coffee & chat on the weekends depending on the weather but my riding time is very flexable so anytime you find yourself heading for the hills PM me & I will try & meet up for a ride. I am in the Salisbury area about 5 mins from One Tree Hill rd or half hour from Lobethal

RE: Gday! - bigfoot - 26-07-2009

welcome Matt

RE: Gday! - TempOzzy - 27-07-2009

Welcome
Welcome to the forum Matt.

It's good to see another Gen2 owner from SA Pi_thumbsup

Take it easy on the new machine. They're deceptively quick (go by the speedo - not just the seat of your pants).

I'll be sure to see you around the place sometime....Biker

Cheers,
Tim.Very Happy

RE: Gday! - Volvi - 27-07-2009

Hi Matt and welcome to the club.

RE: Gday! - BUSGO - 27-07-2009

A very warm welcome Matt.
Have fun hanging with that SA crowd.

RE: Gday! - Hutch99 - 27-07-2009

welcome man

RE: Gday! - Troopmaster - 27-07-2009

Thanx all for the kind words! Very Happy

TempOzzy, ive ridden some bikes with some serious mumbo in the past, and i heed your words, this genII knows how to F#@K OFF!!

Am looking forward to taking her to the Island or Hidden Valley for some laps some day!!