Fork Seals
Put my new bike in for 1k service, one of the front fork seals is leaking oil so wont get it back until next week sometime, he said front pads will have to be changed as well, anyone else had the same thing happen. Frown
The first B-King uncrated in Newcastle had a leaking front fork seal straight from the factory.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
just got mine back today from 1st service.. no probs. sorry tohear about yours. mechanics said everything has bedded in well - just a lslightly stretched chain which is normal apparrently.
knittingchamp Wrote:Put my new bike in for 1k service, one of the front fork seals is leaking oil so wont get it back until next week sometime, he said front pads will have to be changed as well, anyone else had the same thing happen. Frown
yes mine just had its first service .just walked in the garage tonight to find the left fork seal leaking onto the garage floor .not good. will be calling the shop tomoz
Yeah my front left fork seal blow after 1000km

It was fixed under warranty with the first service.

All sweet know Knuppel2
Glaz Wrote:Yeah my front left fork seal blow after 1000km

It was fixed under warranty with the first service.

All sweet know Knuppel2

how many ks on your bike now matey. mine was is the left side too.i will be very pissed if this happens again .my bike is only 2 weeks old has 1800kms .i rode my honda blackbird for 70000kms nothing like this ever happend to it and it got ridden hard .it stood up to it like a tru champion .this 1 has been babyd as i was braking it in and this happens Frown
Yeah 2000km on it now

strange it let go because i haven't done any mono's you no dropping the front hard and stuff like that? i was only running the thing in.

maybe it was that massive 20m endo i did to avoid speeding through that 40kph school zone.

Scary Idiot2