my dyno run at 6000 service
Took my busa for a 6k service and put it on the same dyno as
at 1k service, i had a butt dyno feeling that its making more power now, that it has done more klms and right i was.
now it is still stock standard the only things different from the 1k service are :
Synthetic oil was put in at the service,
98 octane bp ultimate fuel (caltex vortex 95 at 1k service)
I was positively surprised to see that it had gained 9 hp at the back wheel making now 184 hp Yes (175 hp at 1k service) and torque was up all the way peaking at 108 ft lb
as before it only made 100 ft lb Clap to put that into perspective a gen 1 busa makes 155-165 hp on the same dyno
good to know that they keep improving for a few thousand klms at least will post dyno graphs showing the difference at 1k and 6k shortly.Its the dyno at springwood suzuki and at the 1k service it had only done 860 klms.
good stuff mate. im sure mine is making more power than it was earlier on. and it is much smoother and the gear box is silky smooth now. every change is perfect
Regards

Dan
Yep, mine is smoother now too,and the gear change is also smooth as silk.
you know what else i noticed. ive somewhere along the line picked up a blue metalic fleck in the black of my orange black bike. unless it was always jsut to dirty to see untill i washed it
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:you know what else i noticed. ive somewhere along the line picked up a blue metalic fleck in the black of my orange black bike. unless it was always jsut to dirty to see untill i washed it

Roll
The Pearl Nebular Black on all of the models has always had that lovely fleck in it DAN...
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
hahaha oh i just thought my bike was getting better every day
Regards

Dan
I have noticed that the down shift is so smooth sometimes i have to check my gear indicator to see if it went down a gear

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
larra Wrote:will post dyno graphs showing the difference at 1k and 6k shortly

Larra - I'm interested in seeing these charts if you've got them.
Licence Back!