Any Solicitors on the forum?
I need a little advice .
kawasuki Wrote:I need a little advice .

I've done a bit of basic corporate law. Other than that... Nup

No worries get a K8 when you get you licence back then you have a hope of getting away Sun
simmo Wrote:

No worries get a K8 when you get you licence back then you have a hope of getting away Sun

Not for speeding Simmo, being ripped off by a meachanic who changed my engine on the rodeo. I was told cival is the only choice other than braking bits off the body.
I thought you liked a good shafting raymond/
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:I thought you liked a good shafting raymond/

Not by these farking low life machanics (shifty ones), he got his small pot of gold but i assured him that it will soon turn to led.
Hey Ray send CamChop a pm he might help ya

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Fugen Swine! Knuppel2

I know the feeling Ray!

I've been waiting 10 weeks for a custom 7 X 4 trailer. Good for everything. But set up for the bike. Left a deposit of $560.

Now the Fucker has gone bankrupt and shot through............

Not Happy. But like alot of things in life Mate, It's character building............Undecided

Cheers, Phil. "Looking for another trailer builder"! Knuppel2

[Image: crotchkick.gif]
Hey Ray - Send my mate MadMax from the canberra chapter round to see him:

[attachment=2923]

He's a thrashin machine Scary

Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:Hey Ray - Send my mate MadMax from the canberra chapter round to see him:

He's a thrashin machine

Ruffy

I do have a shotgun, and various "house-guns" that could be used to ventilate said horse thief's saddle bags, but suggest a few dollars spent in the right place to bring grief and enlightenment to the scally wag would be money well spent!.Knuppel2 You cannot run away with broken knees - Knuppel2Knuppel2

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Ruffy Wrote:Hey Ray - Send my mate MadMax from the canberra chapter round to see him:

Ruffy

What are you doing wiv a picha of me dear ol Dad Wuffy?

MaxIcon_box_SFun_kickingroinNutkickyt1

[attachment=2923]
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Arh bring back the good old days ....Read
I will start with the NRMA legal service, then go through the Local court house. The story ,engine blown(diesel) Concord Spares quoted me 7 days for new long engine and serciced fuel pump and check turbo (20th March). 3 weeks later got my truck leaking fuel pump a changed turbo (wrong model) the after market exhaust went over the oil filter so i cant change the oil, so i stopped chq. He went off his head ,,and i said u be lucky to have one when i finnish with u. SO he said ok take off the amount needed for the pump and exhaust. SO the Monday came driving home from work and ready to send the balance, when smelling oil burning OH engine stops, oil bubbling radiator cold? what they did was they forgot to tighten bottom water hose lost water slowly gauge didnt register so i coulnt detect engine cooking. Tow truck away lost 2 days work ,hire ute for 6 days and when the truck was ready he wanted cash (and nothing off for rent a ute) or no truck (and the law cant do shit) so i give him his little pot of gold and as i said it will turn to led. Now this has caused me to source out turbos from China.

Ruffy

Fark Ruffy looks me when dead for about 40years. Hey and give Max a break Ruffy has big house thingos.TRUST ME
Ya see Ruffy - now this little mother has robust recoil Scary

Ruffy
kawasuki Wrote:Arh bring back the good old days ....Read
I will start with the NRMA legal service, then go through the Local court house. The story ,engine blown(diesel) Concord Spares quoted me 7 days for new long engine and serciced fuel pump and check turbo (20th March). 3 weeks later got my truck leaking fuel pump a changed turbo (wrong model) the after market exhaust went over the oil filter so i cant change the oil, so i stopped chq. He went off his head ,,and i said u be lucky to have one when i finnish with u. SO he said ok take off the amount needed for the pump and exhaust. SO the Monday came driving home from work and ready to send the balance, when smelling oil burning OH engine stops, oil bubbling radiator cold? what they did was they forgot to tighten bottom water hose lost water slowly gauge didnt register so i coulnt detect engine cooking. Tow truck away lost 2 days work ,hire ute for 6 days and when the truck was ready he wanted cash (and nothing off for rent a ute) or no truck (and the law cant do shit) so i give him his little pot of gold and as i said it will turn to led.](Is the money you gave him turning into a light????? you have to teach us that Ray its a neat trick) Now this has caused me to source out turbos from China

HMMM you better be careful Ray the LOCAL SUPLLIERS might get pissed of at you if you buy from overseas from some unknown nasty cheaper vendor in some other country.As I recall it its a big NONO in your books!!!!!!!!
You dont have to purchase from e-bay to get shafted on price and warranty as you clearly demonstrated.It happens even next door,go figure!!!!

Ps.People with a firearm licsense should be careful not to make any threats(bodybags,lead etc etc) its in the firearms act.Check with Max