BUSA HEAVEN.
I just got back from BUSA HEAVEN.Egyptian

This year's 3 day River Rampage was the very best 3 day ride I have ever been on.Action-smiley-083

The weather was fantastic, Sun the bike (K8) was ultra hot in every departmentPi_thumbsup, the food servings were always too much to fit in, the roads were in extremely good condition, except for the odd hazard such as cows, birds, roos and storm damage. But the outstanding part of the whole weekend was the company, it was the absolute greatest.
Clap

We had a total of 35 thrillseekers take part this year. Most stayed at the Nymboida Coaching Station Inn. A few stopped in Grafton and we had plenty of day visitors during our trips around the mountains.

22 bikes in all,
13 busas, 2 x BMW k1200s, 1 X Kwaka ZX9R, 1 x Kwaka ZXR750, 1 X Yammi FJR1300, 1 x Honda VFR800, 1 x Blackbird, 1 x ZZR1100 and 1 x GSX 1000.

A unanimous choice of the "All time best busa road in the world" is the Gwyder Highway - from Grafton to Glen Innes.
This road is spectacular, as those that have been on previous Rampages will know and to make it even better, they are about to close it for a few months, to fix up the odd pothole, here and there.
I'll put some piccies of the run up in the Club Rides section.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
My ride report and photos are now in the Club Rides discussion thread.
If any of the attendees want copies of photos, please E-mail me and I'll send them back.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:A unanimous choice of the "All time best busa road in the world" is the Gwyder Highway - from Grafton to Glen Innes.
This road is spectacular, as those that have been on previous Rampages will know and to make it even better, they are about to close it for a few months, to fix up the odd pothole, here and there.
I'll put some piccies of the run up in the Club Rides section.

This strip was a huge lot of fun, and to my biggest surprise, no complaints from the handbrake at over the double ton.Yes Must have been good!Action-smiley-083