New Busa
If any one is interested, I was in Peter Stevens Adelaide today. They had two new busa's on the floor both sold and 22 on order all sold. They haven't got a demo to ride so these 24 have been sold without the owners having had a test ride. Won't be long till busa's are common place here. I think it will be a good thing for the busa fame!!

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
24? Thats really good for SA. Having said that, there is a lot of secret goodies stashed in backyard sheds in Adelaide. A fair few custom Busas that hardly ever see the road.
i seen two k8s at the toy run, one them looked like it had non standard mufflers fitted, seen it going past partially blocked from view, there were heaps of busas on the toy run this year, also seen one outside ps on saturday morn with nsw plates was a blk/grey
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Greeny_SA Wrote:If any one is interested, I was in Peter Stevens Adelaide today. They had two new busa's on the floor both sold and 22 on order all sold. They haven't got a demo to ride so these 24 have been sold without the owners having had a test ride. Won't be long till busa's are common place here. I think it will be a good thing for the busa fame!!

I went into PS Adelaide today, Friday 14/12/2007 to change over a birthday pressie of a Harley watch as it was slightly faulty, Mark there told me of the last 08 on the floor, sold to someone who could not come up with cash, God only knows why but I got carried away and took it back to my shop this afternoon and gingerly rode it home when the trafic died down...what do I think of it, well, 25K only on the clock now, will let you know, although I think it feels like it will keep up or go better than my 01 Heritage Softtail Classic or even my wife's XVS 650 custom, but, I'll let you know. My bikes are all with Swann and this one cost $1090 for full no claims, no speeding fines, wel, none yet.
welcome to the forum, thx for your email and now see you have registered. great to see you bought the '08, you'll love it just watch that wrist action it aint no harley slug. and dont mind the rucus you may see here, were going through spring cleaning atm.

cheers and welcome.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
have no idea why he was banned looking into it.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.