How cool is this..
This guy is Amazing.. Body Blading,What a rush this would be... http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jS31BVj9g-A
[Image: photo3.jpg]
yeah its insane. A full kit is work around $5000

yet another example that the french are insane...
Can you imagine the look on the faces of the riders going the other way, or better still, the look on those he passes!! Wild get up to do that kinda stuff.
That would be great
how many times a day could you do that
1 speed record was 110kph

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Scary
never fly higher than your angel.
Speed Demon Wrote:That would be great
how many times a day could you do that
1 speed record was 110kph

Depends on how many clean sets of Undies you have and when the nice men in the white suits catch up with ya Roll.
Besides i cant think of a road steep and good enough to do it,in Aus..
There are a few good roads mate but downhill is only 1 aspect of the sport, the majority is freestyle in more conventional situations. Anyone who wants some info on this can email me at maggot1300@gmail.com but like I said earlier its not a cheap setup. 3000 euro is the starting price for a complete unit but you can get parts however every suit is custom made and there is currently a long wait as Jean-Yves is in asia promoting atm.
The size of my Fatman. I could see a bus load of jap tourist chasing me downhill with HarpoonsRoll
Are you nuts Matt? hahaha. I doubt there is many Aussies keen for that get-up. What do you do to get to the top of the hill? Too much hard work. Plus, these guys might be coming the other way.

[Image: SundayTele_BullbarHazard_020721C.jpg.jpg]
lol Glen mate I could tell you exactly how many people actually own these suits but I'll leave some mystery. besides its less effort to get around than with a street luge ;)

as for the utes... well in aus there aren't many roads like that one but for someone like myself who will be in europe at least twice a year it is worth it but even so it will be a few years yet before I'll try keeping up with Jean Yves, he's been building and riding them for nearly 14 years and it takes a hell of a lot of practice.
and mr plod is making it harder every year to get a good ride in so when I cant you dont need to go as fast to get that rush if your face is less than 10cm from the ground...
It will never replace the feeling you get from riding but I like to have options ;)
I have heard of this guy. I think he had a rocket or something strapped his back. I am seeing a pattern. Save all your info, tell me over a drink. Street luge. I saw that on the X games on the Goldie a few years back. The competitors were disappointingly old and a little bit loopy.
I'm not even going to ask if you have one of your own. The answer will probably freak me out.
Lol3
what one of the suits?

hehehehe well.... there is currently only one person in Australia who owns one...Coolafro
Do you know him well? I figured. lol.