WSID Sat 23.06.07 Big Bucks
Balls Out For Big Bucks On June 23!
See Super Sedans versus Modified Dragsters and more for BIG BUCKS on Saturday June 23 at WSID! (Pic: Grant Stephens - www.cacklingpipes.com)
(Sydney, NSW) The Mega Buck Drag Racing Bonanza on Saturday June 23, in years to come may be a day we remember well as the seeds sewn on what day could be one of Western Sydney International Dragwayâ€s biggest events on their already imposing calendar!
The event is basically a big bucks Bracket Attack meeting with a big difference – thereâ€s cash, serious cash up for grabs!

Whilst this yearâ€s Western Sydney Mega Buck Bonanza wont quite pay that much this year, the winning vehicle will still receive an impressive $3000, $1000 for runner-up and $500 to sneak into a semi!

Motorycles will wage two-wheeled warfare for $1000 to win, $500 for second place and $250 to make the semis.

Itâ€s a promising start and as I said, in years to come – who knows how much Sydneyâ€s Drag Racers will be racing for at the Mega Buck Bonanza!

All Brackets receive three qualifying hits separately before being grouped together in fast and slow lanes. Competitors eliminated in round 1 will be able to buy back into second round for $50.

Brackets eligible to take part will be Modified (including open-wheeled vehicles), Super Sedan, Super Street and Modified Bike (including Screaming Eagles).

This is hard core Drag Racing for Sydney''s warriors as there will be NO Junior Dragsters, Street Fighter or General Testing at this event!

Get your entry form in soon and be a part of a mad, Mega Buck Drag Racing Bonanza at WSID!

EVENT DETAILS
Mega Buck Bonanza – Saturday, June 23
- Competitor Gates open: 6am
- Credentials Open: 6am-2pm
- Qualfying: 8:45am

PRICING
Adults - $25
12-16 Years and Aged Pension - $15
Kids Under 12 - FREE

Track Details:
Western Sydney International Dragway – Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek NSW.
Event Info Line – (02) 9672 1320
Email: - info@wsid.com.au
Web: www.wsid.com.au

https://www.wsid.com.au/secure/entry.asp?Id=442
Looks like the cash is mine for the Busa entries Boobies4
The prize money is more the entry money collected for bikes, me-thinks there may be trouble.
Last chance to try and get cashed up on a good track I hope
e-mail from WSID today

Hi all,
This is just a friendly reminder to inform you entries for the Mega Buck on June 23 will close tomorrow.
Please follow the link below to complete an on-line entry.
If you have already submitted an entry form, thank you.

http://www.wsid.com.au/default.asp?Page=Online-Entry

Regards

Mary Fabietti
Western Sydney International Dragway
Email:mary@wsid.com.au
Ph: (02) 9421 0706
I'm sure they will kick a drum of diesel onto the track before the bikes get a run. You cant have a perfectly prepped surface, it would go against the grain.

Good luck guys.
1hotbusa Wrote:I'm sure they will kick a drum of diesel onto the track before the bikes get a run. You cant have a perfectly prepped surface, it would go against the grain.

Good luck guys.

Spend money on diesel harr funny bastard, no need to if this rain hangs around
18 Bikes & 140 cars booked in