Is that $20 in your pocket ?
We all have those moments where we chuck on the bike jacket or similar, stick your hand in your pocket and think, cool a $20.. didnt know that was there.

I have an eftpos account that me and my gf use.. but she always has the card.. I have a seperate one that I only use when i go away.. so I dont usually look at it. Just incase i needed cash for Jindy (yes for drinking of course) I chucked some money in the account. Drinking was limited cause you all went to bed early... I happened to log into the account today... it was a better suprise than the $20 in the pocket... and my gf doesnt know the money is there.. haha.. and I just happen to be meeting a mate for lunch today, right next to the bike shops in the city :)

Yep.. im bored at work.
[Image: bmr.gif]
so how much was in there??
Enough to buy a new pair of the sidi boots that i want ;)

Im a big drinker..
Lucky, I'm a loser, wife empties the pockets before washing, no such luck here!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
mine doesnt wash, i do, so i take that money as well.. did i mention she also puts her pay into an account in my name. Its a non transactional account as well :) so she only gets the money that I transfer onto the eftpos card for her.. you guys have lost control.. does she keep your nuts in her hand bag as well :)
Yep I'm henpecked.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
mybb Wrote:mine doesnt wash, i do, so i take that money as well.. did i mention she also puts her pay into an account in my name. Its a non transactional account as well :) so she only gets the money that I transfer onto the eftpos card for her.. you guys have lost control.. does she keep your nuts in her hand bag as well :)

I do what I want, whenever I want (oh crap here comes the wife, I better go and make her some lunch....)
lol..
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Yep I'm henpecked.
Yep..I'm in too.
Pi_thumbsup