Goberts bike with the TiForce system ..
I herd on the grape vine he might be running a TiForce system and using Oleon oil, +++ Militec. in the next 4 rounds..?
Errr,....what?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Translation required:.
The Go Show, aka Anthony Gobert, and some say, aka Sir crashalot because he goes too fast, is returning to racing in Australia and it looks like Easyrider Imports may be sponsoring him.

(IS THAT RIGHT RAY?) We need some entertainment on the circuit.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Aha thanking you for the missing bit.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Well it will be a combined effort eg Oleon Oils ,Dynoverks and ERI , he is currently running a Kawaka in the Ozzy superbikes but it seems its not doing much and the equipment might not have been up to scratch, so we can only see what happens.
[Image: Gobertsbike2.jpg]

[Image: Gobertsbike.jpg]
I was going to suggest that you bring him to Jindy Ray, if nothing else the man can certainly ride fast! And if youcan ride a kwacka wacka fast, just think of what he could do on a Bus!Trophy

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
shame on Jams for havin that evil green thingy hangin around out the front of the workshop. he'll scare off all the riders with taste Pi_tongue

might have to stop by tomorrow and see how things are going therePi_thumbsup
maggot Wrote:shame on Jams for havin that evil green thingy hangin around out the front of the workshop. he'll scare off all the riders with taste Pi_tongue

might have to stop by tomorrow and see how things are going therePi_thumbsup

There gone to Tazzie maggott.
Madmax Wrote:I was going to suggest that you bring him to Jindy Ray, if nothing else the man can certainly ride fast! And if youcan ride a kwacka wacka fast, just think of what he could do on a Bus!Trophy

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:

Dont worry Max I will be asking him, but he might be on a Kwaka, and what ride will it be ("Jindy official ride" )????????????????
As long as you bring plenty of ilegal susbstances,he will be there!Coolrasta :2funny:
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
Now Rockett, i wouldnt want to shake a few dudes upside down who were at the Jindy rides ,,, we may have found all sorts. Rockett Anthony has got to 76kgs which is very good and looks like taking a few more kgs off before Qld.
Ok Dudes The Go Show is 5th on the grid for the Ozzy SUperbikes
in Tazzie, he rang me today just to say what a difference the TiForce
system has made + the work that Dynoverks had done in tunning the bike ,, Arh and also the Militec. 5th on the grid ahead of quite a few factory bikes is a f*&^ing good show.
lucky for the TiForce and the Militec or he might have been pushed back to 10th or something
[Image: bmr.gif]
Funny thing , thats what anthony said. U must be mind reader kimosarbi.