What NOT to say to a cop
Was bored chattin to a mate on MSN between the two of us came up with the following things not to say to a cop that pulls you over.

Who me? Donâ€t fink so orificeâ€er. I was to not speeding itâ€s dust alcomahol. Blow inta dat? Canâ€t, asthmatic. Blood test? No good, mate, anemic. Walk in a straight line? Stuff that, too drunk to walk thatâ€s why Iâ€m drivin. But Imz not to drunk ta see what youâ€re an attractive like c***-stubble. Do you shave…â€hickâ€â€¦. a light, Iâ€z dropped me joint on da floor. Geez, I need a piss….â€hickâ€â€¦ tle like dat one youâ€ve got there. Dat ways I could shot peoples dat ask dumb questions. Do I wanna get outa da car??? What sort of a dumb question is dat? Lucky youâ€re da one wif da gun. Sozy mate, but ur a dipstick, Iâ€m goin home, câ€ya. What you mean you canâ€t wet me drive? Well, you sure ainâ€t givin me a wift in that thing. All those goffy blue squares and them silly flashin lights, looks like a poofter-mobile. Fine, Iâ€ll call the missus, but I warn ya, sheâ€ll be right pissed at you for causing all dis ruckus.
“Hi sweetheart, wov of my life, thereâ€s this sow in a suit here tellin me what I cant drive casue Iâ€m drunk. No I didnâ€t tell him that I cant drive for sh*t sober. If I told im dat Iâ€d have ta tell im why I donâ€t got a licence. Yeah, ok, Iâ€ll put im on.”
Itâ€s fa you.

What a nice piggy sayin that I can go so wong as I go straight ome. But I donâ€t get what he menat by sayin Iâ€d be singin soprano by mornin?

Geoff