NSW Road and Track Bikes - Forum (RATS)
Hi people. I recently hooked up with a newly-formed club/internet group called RATS, that does much the same as we do (talk, drags, coffees, blinging, etc), as well as plenty of Track days at discounted prices Pi_thumbsup.

Check it out and join if you'd like. Good bunch of people on board so far. Most are/were also OSB members...

NSW RATS
Had one of them badger Rob at WSID a couple of week ago while he was propped up against the rubbish bin on the nature strip. Must have been a bit of Moremon in him 'cause the conversation went a little something like this:

..... Hi I'm so and so from RATS and we bla bla bla.......would you be intersted in doing a track day?....

Reply: NO

Anyway blah, rhubarb, splutter, bunkhun, poppycock, bulderdash etc etc etc.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Is your signature photo taken here?

[Image: panoldroadmooney.jpg]
Yes siree the same, you have ridden then.
"par excellence"
OK thats been done before, so this one will do for the time being.
"par excellence"
Soon as he said he knew Pan that was enough for me, remember Chris I think you walked away laugthing, he was saying something about how slow the red busas were :2funny:
But he did say something about great discounts for group track days Pi_thumbsup
He meant well but didn't get the point, I think you said something like - "I don't do track days" which is pretty clear to me that its' time to go knocking on the next door, no sale.
"par excellence"
Must be Pans mate me-thinks HEE HEE
I wonder who it was...?
It didn't look like you owed him money and he was coming to collect :2funny:
"par excellence"