Don't like it at all
This is not anywhere near as good as the other board!
Are you a Pom?
Not a pom- just is'nt as good- thats all!
Nah Phill, its much better but like all changes, it can be intimidating initially. Work at it, get to know it, play with it.........no not that....the board silly. You will LOVE it especially when you've worked out how to post that little pic of yourself under your name.

Oh and I'm the Pom....lol
I think what I find the most annoying about this board compared with the other one is that, with the other one you could see at a glance which posts were new because of the change in the link colour.

With this board you have to go into each topic to check out whether there are new ones and you have to go to the bottom. IT would be simpler if the new ones were place at the top of the queue, especially if we start getting some really big discussion in a topic.
But, all topics with new posts are at the top, so you don't have to go through. Also, it lists who was the last person, and time and date (albeit US time) of the last post. Finally, if you "Mark all topics read" after you finish reading, then the next time you come in, a little Kanji symbol appears next to topics which have had new postings.
The original topic is always the top one on the screen so I have to scroll down to get the latest. Obviously there is a way to change this but I don't know how yet.
I seem to have trouble loading messages - when I click on message a blank screen comes up and I have to go back and try again - then it works!
Gazza, go to the link "my control center" and there is an option to change which sequence messages are displayed in.

Phill - ? SOrry.
Yeah I tried that and it affects the way the messages are display for the topics, but not for the replies.
It's getting better though, even got the Kanji symbol which seems to appear everywhere!
Whats wrong with us poms eh???
Whinging...
I have to agree with Phil sorry
seen your cricket team lately?
Phill if you get a blank screen you can just hit the refresh button on your browser and the page will load. This saves going back and trying it again.