Flash Cop Cars !!!
Anyone see the new additions to the highway patrol cars ? Monaro GTO's RX8's WTF !! They'll be like rat's with gold teeth now

So that's where all the resources went ! no wonder they're crying poor again Must be a fine increase in the wind to cover that lot :">
Rev, you got a bad attitude man.
Everybody knows that our finest are only out there to make our roads safe so that you and your family can sleep safely in your beds.
If it wasn't for people like you on your nasty motorbicycles the world would be a better place.
How's that Mr Kennett Sir?
Can I please have an exemption for PI this year, huh.

Mob of cocksuckers.........don't let the bastards get ya down Rev.
Regards
Chopper
You're probably right Chops must be the company I keep (or ride with)

An exemption for PI ? wishful thinking matey, but no harm in that You got your money back ?

I reckon Colin Edwards as a dark horse but Rossi could win on a donkey in my book
Yeh i have seen the bastards in a courier van at Penrith they just pull up behind and you wouldnt know till they hit the lights. There is a nice page in the back of the AMCN about the blue rats.
Hey! I resemble that remark Rev!
Watch out for the Boys in blue that will get you by entrapment. Make out they want to drag or sit on your tail after an overtake. Then when you take of all hell brakes loose with the flashing lights. Or so I'm told.
Cheers, Phil.
I saw a Saab 9-5 and a Nissan Z in pursuit war paint. They both looked awesome.

Give it 3 weeks and they'll have them (and their overinflated ego's) wrapped around a pole.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
Heard a whisper that a lot of the WRX's have been wrecked Would be tempting to flog em just for the hell of it