Flat day
Pretty flat day over here...

With all doom and gloom we here and see about bikes why in the hell do we do it?
Can someone remind me?
Well DJ,everytime you go out its a calculated risk.
But what do you do,sit at home in your safe little chair and watch life pass you by?Life is for living,get out there and live it i say. Phuck its the phantom!
Appreciate what your saying Pete, but Rod has a point. Get your bike out and come down for a visit to the Mornington Peninsula to see me.

Diplomatic Immunity here mate !!

Stewie Mac

BUGGER
Why the hell do we do it?

Good question.

We all have choices ultimately, I guess.

I think some of us do a "cost-benefit analysis" in our heads and decide riding is worth it. Though, like you, I question the sums on my previous analyses on days like this, when we lose mates... or when some are badly injured.

Days like this make me think about joining the Volvo wagon drivers club of Australia, and maybe putting a Kanji sticker on the side of the Volvo for "bragging rights", as our mate Rod says.

"sometimes, crime does pay"
By the way, if that flatness persists for a month or more see your GP and get a script for one of the popular SSRI's like Aropax, Zoloft, Luvox or Aurorix.
Pan
It is interesting as to why we do ride though.
Personally it's almost a part of my charactor.
I have almost always had a bike since I was 17.
I suppose it keeps me young in a way too.
Nothing better than being out on a great sunny day.
The risk factor is part of it too I suppose.
Cheers,
Pete
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist?
Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1969
Yep i'm in going home sick,
off to Wisemans ferry for a ride & beer,
i think work will still be here tomorrow some how.

Cheers Robert
".... Just when I was getting used to yesterday, "along comes today!!...
and another Red Grey gets in my way."
Yep Pete I also question things when something like this happens but I still ride but all be it my bike is a lot slower these days because I have chosen a different route

I like groupies thus to have groupies one must ride slower and with my bike lowered it makes it a hell of a lot harder for me to be nuts on it. But no matter what we do our life is in someone elses hands and when our number is up well there is no argueing the point

So get out and enjoy yourself while you can and I do remember a signature somewhere which said something along the lines of "Ride like its going to be your last" well that can mean a number of different things but I read it as ride and enjoy the freedom that you have being on a bike

As for feeling flat there is one way to lift ya spirits thats is BLING baby BLING Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The RestEdited by: Xhiler8r  at: 30/8/05 5:17 pm
I'm with Rocketman on this one DJ.

We all have our bad moments. Then we just pick up and get on with life....

Take care one and all, Phil.

P.S. Bigshow your photography skills are need this summer. (Not to mention the best radar bait I've ever had) All is forgiven, come out and play! Please...
Yeap Ive decided once again I'm off to see my GP .Doctor Rossi at the island in october,best medicine you can get for the bucks you spend.
might join ya this yr Ramjet...
Does this GP give group discounts?? Cheers,
Pete
Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle,
Arlo Guthrie 1969
Great advice. Best cure from the best Dr around, Ronnie.

Stewie Mac

hey lets get this happening when is it and what does it cost and other details how soon do ya need to book?? Cheers,
Pete
Z Web World

"I don't want a pickle,
Arlo Guthrie 1969
October 14/15/16 for 3 days of unbeleivable action you won't want to miss.The championship will be over by then but still wouldnt miss it for quids.I camp at the track in southern loop,take tent,matress and pillow for the hangovers and buy all my food etc trackside,thursday to sunday plus camp cost about $260.00. It's well worth every cent.