Fleeces / Caps
Winter is still a little while away, but I am getting some more caps embroidered, and it is a good time to get some more fleece tops done.

Still $14 for caps, and $40 for fleeces. Let me know ASAP if you want some of this action...

aus_hayabusa@hotmail.com
Hey D,
what about the possibility of skullcaps or beanies?

-j-
beanies - hmmmm - will look into it, but I was only planning to do a dozen or so more items.... How much interest in beanies???
Hi dude

Was thinking about coffee mugs. There are some great looking symbol's that could go on.
Shit yeah, mugs are a great idea.
BTW I ordered all that stuff by email ages ago and that was the last I heard of it, what happened there?
I have sent numerous emails to you at the tpg email address and have not got any replies from you...
If I had a phone number for you, I would have followed up that way...

So, email me at aus_hayabusa@hotmail.com and let's sort it out - I still have your merchandise here!
You can put me down for a couple.
rai - beanies??
Yep. Couple of beanies.
beanies, mugs, jumper... I want it all have to message you again soon mate !!
Ya better join Ulysses if you want all that RaZ80. I did.
Cheers, Phil. Growing Old Discracefully
Most of us arent as mature in years as you Sir nor shine as much may I add

I'm very happy with my Fleecy and baseball cap

Ummmmm a coffee mug---put me down Richard for one
I think the coffee mugs have got to wait till next complete run - I don't want to chase it all up at this stage. But it seems it is a goer, hey
Very sorry mate, just realised not long after I ordered the stuff I went to the Gulf and seing as how I was away any emails that came through with the word money in them would have been instantly deleted by the trouble and strife.
I am still at blowy1@tpg.com.au

Sorry again mate, my fault.