Next Years Ride
Ok I will and try and start to get an idea on who wants where,
Not everyone can not be pleased all the time SORRY thats life,
But we can only please the majority who will travel
Hope this helps Guys & Gals
Snowy's sort of central NSW VIC (not just Jindy) Nymboida between Armidale & Grafton (great back roads)Coffs/Port Stephens great roads west from thereWagga central west NSWTassie for a lot of us $$$ ferry ratesShow results
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
Anyone know what the ferry rates are to tassie? from Syd ,and Melb.

Also time of year may influence where and how many, i know i cant make it anywhere from mid Nov to late Jan. middle of winter is great for me just don't want to go to Tassie then
fck nymboidia shite roads there too. till you get the other side of Walcha. the other choices dont row my boat neither
Tom "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
Oxley hwy area?? Cheers,
Kawasuki
Speed freak Give me thunderbolt, bucketsway any day
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
Hey maj. Im off to tas in 12 days. its $145.00 one way in peak times & $45.00 4 the bike... $100 one way. bike is free off peak ( i think february onwards ) Thats from ''mexico'' melb.
Tassy costs a hell of a lot more than that from Sydney Ivan told me last night at the drags but I can't remember.

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
What only 14 people want to go to next years convention!

I san see why it went back to Jindy this year, no one wanted to say where they wanted it.

If there are other possible venues to what Simmo has gathered from our discussions please speak up now.

It took Ray and the guys the best part of 6 months of planning to get the thing going this year so we really need to get on it if we want to choose a particular time of year for 2006! I imagine that will be another issue for debate!

My suggestion is for the organisers to set a date for final venue nominations, maybe Christmas and have it put to a vote closing New Years like what simmo has done here.

Is it better to organise a committee, maybe a voice in each state so people can share there views to State members and help organise how people might be able to get there or prizes!

Anyway just a few suggestions to get this thing sorted, otherwise we wont be going anywhere!

Shayne

Spot on Shayne i had to start something, anyone else go for it please, I don't care I'll be there just about anywhere, but south of the snowys could, and i said could turn very very wet and not nice as the Guys from the south well know, so if we can't sort something out it will all turn to shit, sorry but the snowy thing seens to be the best option at this stage as I see it beeing more members around Nsw & Vic, but I don't know shit from clay so hook in.

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
What I would really like to know WHAT the Mexicans feel about riding another 500 k's or so considering that there was a fair show of them at Jindy. Also the same with the Qld members, how far would they ride to the yearly ride? and how many would be interested? Cheers,
Kawasuki
cool Shayne you seem to have a lot to say about this so I vote you as the QLD voice all in favour say I

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
There's Bill again , splinters in his arse. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Like it has been said many a time Ray you will never be able to please all of us someone is always going to miss out Australia is not a little European country where it only takes 1 hour to cross 2 country borders f*** me I drive over an hour just to go to work majority rules and if it doesnt suit me well i wont come along no biggie I dont mind listen and reading the stories of the trip and viewing pictures Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest
If I ever win the powerball Bill I will get all you bastards down here. I just hope I am not eighty years old when i win it. It will cost me more for the motorised wheel chairs.. Cheers,
Kawasuki
You just never know Ray the Shredder and I are working on a plan to get at least 4 of us down for the next 1 if it is at Jindy again guess you will have to wait and see Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The RestEdited by: Xhiler8r  at: 16/12/05 10:40 pm