ATTN: The Canberra Brigade
well i mightn't ride it much...but to prove I do more than oogle it, evidence of a little spannering this arvo: fitted me reservoir caps and GI-Pro & ATRE unit.

ATRE = well not mind blowing, but feels...well...like the ignition is advanced at low revs duh! Defintely stronger and more responsive which is handy with 50% of time in the low revs. I have it set on the 5th gear setting.

Markus,
you are turning into a bling bling King mate. Looks good. What does the TRE actually do to your performance? I keep hearing that we don't need one.

Cheers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Just more willingness to rev and slightly stronger in the 2.5 - 4,000 rpm range - not that busa was lame b4. As some say the fueling should ideally be mapped to match...but my question is then what when I switch back to no TRE for any reason?

With only 1 short run 2nite b4 dinner it took me back to my 1st Datto 1600 with worn out L20B and points dissy that was running a bit lame - I didn't know much bout cars then but mate said "advance the timing mate! then she go good" and that's the feeling I got on my 1st run back-to-back TRE on then off.

Worth the $155?? well I got my gear indicator which is handy and genuine 300 km/h+ bullet in the garage, that's gotta count whether I ever see that side of 300

Basically was curious to see what TRE did, and with the other functions of this unit I was prepared to try it out for the bux.