Sydney Spannering Session
Hi guys,

I've been thinking, a number of times we have discussions at Mocha madness in regards to setting up different things on the motorcycle. I would be keen to hold a spannering session on our bikes to share information and alleviate some myths.

Only one caveat. I live in an apartment block so dont have a lot of room for a whole heap of motorcycles. However I do have all the tools that you would need and would be happy to transport them to a suitable venue in the mighty magna.

So it comes down to when and where............Up to you folk. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Bet you're underwhelmed with that response Hotty They already know everything mate <i></i>
Hi Graham. I have soooooo much work on at the moment, and I can't do a Saturday or Sunday. I was hoping someone would take you up so at least some guys get together.

I can do some week nights, if that's any good. Happy to have drinks and munchies while we sit around my garage on a Monday night.

What do you think?
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
He has tweaked up and adjusted my suspension, and we have played games on Pc2 mapping has mine running the best it ever has, i give you a hint don't be shy its a freebie and customer service dose not come any better than Grahams mobile workshop.
Cheers Robert <i></i>
Can I book you in on Monday the 9th of May Graham?
Not worried if nobody else comes... Just us and our bikes...
<i></i>
What suburb? <i></i>
For those that may not know, it's between Dulwich Hill, Earlwood, Stanmore, Tempe and Sydenham. If none of those sound familiar, think city/Broadway, head south through Newtown about 6kms...
<i></i>
OK Pan, 9th May should be OK, what would you like to do with the beast. I will be changing rear tyre that weekend so I should be able to bring the beast.

my e mail address is graham.pahl@visy.com.au Drop me a line and I'll look you up on whereis to see how to get there. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Hi Graham. I wouldn't mind trying it with the front end very low and the back end adjusted as you'd suggested at our Mocha night...

Anyone else that wants to come along to my place at Marrickville please SMS me (0414 250975) and I'll send you the address. I'd like to know how many are coming so I can have a few drinks and nibbly food...

I'll be home from 6pm onwards...

<i></i>
Hi Pan,

Ok, I see that K Mart have got a special on Tiffany hair dryers, we could bolt one of those for the extra boost. Should get you about 0.25psi in the airbox, which will equate to a 0.001hp boost.

Will catch up with you at Mocha madness if I am in town (I should be I plan to be back from Adelaide that arvo).

My phone number is 0416-317-109 if you want to contact me prior.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
NO MORE BEARING NOISE
After replacing front wheel bearings and then the rear wheel bearings with no success to try to get noise that comes in at around 80 kms and goes at around 130kms, i have found it was the front F"n sprocket, when changing sprockets make sure you get the front one with the rubber dampers on it, don't make the same mistake Guys.
Cheers Robert
<i></i>
never had that prob Simmo, rubbers only come with OEM me thinks <i></i>
Its strange Gazza, the aftermarket one that came off it didn't have the rubber on it and it was quiet, now have the original Suzuki one $105 ouch but now its perfect, may have had something to do with the new chain also FIIK.
Cheers Robert <i></i>
Only two so far for our spannering session...
Anyone else coming?
(more food and drinks for us, Graham)
<i></i>
Pan and Graham,

I'd be there if I could, but I desperately need to do some spannering first to be able to get there. One of those catch 22 situations.

Dave<i></i>