WTF? A white Xmas in Oz???
Unbelievable, but true. Some parts of this continent ravaged by searing heat and bushfires only a week or two ago were blanketed by snow on Decmber 25! Our weather's all gone to shit! We need to re-open the hole in the ozone layer & get it all back to normal. Bloody greenies! Wazza.

I've stared death in the face....he turned and walked away.
Some area's of Melbourne had a real white Christmas yesterday. I just had a very wet and cold one where I live. lots of rain and hail. It's the same again today, bloody wet and cold. The whole planet is out of wack...
Yesterday in Sydney started off grey and spitting rain with a bit of a nip in the air. Not the usual humidity you'd expect on Christmas day. By the time I'd finished my first lap of the old Pacific Hwy, the rain was gone, the road pretty dry and it stayed overcast - no sun breaking through the clouds.

By 10am, everything changed. Bright sunshine, suddenly the leathers were a sauna. By 11am, the carpark at the Road Warriors Cafe started filling with bikes. Good crowd. Great way to spend a few hours on Christmas morning.

This morning (Boxing Day), its bloody nippy. If I owned slippers or a dressing gown, I'd be wearing them. Normally, it'd be shorts and thongs today. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob