Let's see your older superbikes
I was going through some old photos and found some of my favourite old superbike so let's see those old superbikes.

Here's mine its a 1984 Kawasaki Z1300 6 DFI sorry about the picture quality but there wasn't any digital cameras back then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[img]http:// photo 100_0473_zpsdd9b3f85.jpg[/img]
 photo 100_0477_zpsc32d7f0b.jpg
 photo 100_0478_zps694eb335.jpg

Here's some of my baby....these pics were taken 4 years ago, original 27,000 km's, I'm 3rd owner.

HELP.
I'm new to posting pics on here.
I opened up a "photobucket" account and had a go, but if the photos above are clicked, you can see all pics posted in the bucket account.
I'm guessing I've used the wrong link.
In future, how do I paste 1 picture only as BusaJim has done above?????????
Very nice love the styling of the 80s bikes

In reference to how to post one picture I just went to choose file and selected a picture from my computer.

On photo bucket you just select one picture and copy and paste the link

Hope that helps

Jim
(17-10-2014, 01:16pm)BusaJim Wrote: Very nice love the styling of the 80s bikes

In reference to how to post one picture I just went to choose file and selected a picture from my computer.

On photo bucket you just select one picture and copy and paste the link

Hope that helps

Jim

I was told that you couldn't download a picture directly from the computer, though I didn't try it. That's why I opened the phot bucket account.
you can add an image file from your computer at teh bottom of the reply page, tehn you need to "add" to post BUT if file is to big then wont work.. using something like photo bucket automatically reduces image to something usable.

Also you can select only 1 picture in your photobucket by opening it or by clicking top right corner icon of a cog and selecting option form that.....

when you open up photobucket the links on the right are for the entire selection or folder
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(17-10-2014, 01:58pm)Batfink Wrote: you can add an image file from your computer at teh bottom of the reply page, tehn you need to "add" to post BUT if file is to big then wont work.. using something like photo bucket automatically reduces image to something usable.

Also you can select only 1 picture in your photobucket by opening it or by clicking top right corner icon of a cog and selecting option form that.....

when you open up photobucket the links on the right are for the entire selection or folder

Gotcha, cheers.
I dont think you wanna see mine again
they were
honda cb750
kat 1100
gsx1100e
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Beautiful old girls!!!

Can't believe I just wrote thatIdiot2
One I still have.....

[Image: image.jpg]

One I need to put back together...

[[Image: image.jpg]

[/url]

One I had for 12 years....

[/url]

With my old Z1000....

image ru

another GSXR1100 I butchered....

[/url]

.... Not really "old skool" but still low tech muscle with more hp than my Busa...

[url=http://postimage.org/]
Honda CBR1000FK 1989 Still got it, now on club plates, 14.000 odd k's. Almost mint condition.

Honda CX500 Turbo 1982

[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Nice old Honda that one, though I feel that you've had it way too long, and should sell it to me, cheap........lol
My 1987 CBR1000FH. Photo taken in Mt Isa 1993. Traded in 2001 with 160,000 klms & god knows how many cam chains & tensioners. Still the smoothest bike motor I have owned.

Attached Files
.jpg   bth_1987CBR1000FHin1991.jpg (Size: 48.66 KB / Downloads: 66)
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
Volvi! Never new you had that Honda. Wow exceptional condition. Nice
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(20-10-2014, 08:15am)DjPete Wrote: Volvi! Never new you had that Honda. Wow exceptional condition. Nice

Yeh i offered him $1,500 for the old thing he would not take it and it was my last offer for a old Honda Very Happy

Here is my 85 GsxR 750 should not have sold it

.jpg   Rods 85 750.jpg (Size: 65.19 KB / Downloads: 52)
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
1,500 lol.
Nice 750 Rod

here's one I found from our dear friend Rocket! (RIP)
on a Kwaka 900 I think isn't it?
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here