AHOY FROM THE TROOPMASTER!
Hi all, back again after leaving the Forum, glad I could use my old Username what's more!
Still got my K9 and have every intension of showing up at Tathra this year with the SA Crew!

"Keep tha Rev's Up"
G'day Matt.....great to see ya back here and will have a cold beer waiting for ya at Tathra!!!
(01-08-2014, 05:01pm)bazman Wrote: G'day Matt.....great to see ya back here and will have a cold beer waiting for ya at Tathra!!!

G'day Bloke, the Lads here are talking Tathra at the mo, I think a few should be coming! ;-)
Looking forward to that Beer!! Very Happy
welcome back Matt
Howdy BSA, how's it going?
Whoa! Troopy is back Yes Hi Matt, looks like we are both on full set of points now Lol3 Since you considering Tathra trip this year we need to sort out the details at Lobbies one weekend. Do you know if Moshy is coming?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Gday Shifu, been chatting on facebook with Moshy and Island, I think they both are keen, I hopefully have a mate from Alice coming on his L12 aswell.
(01-08-2014, 07:45pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Gday Shifu, been chatting on facebook with Moshy and Island, I think they both are keen, I hopefully have a mate from Alice coming on his L12 aswell.

Thats excellent. All the way from Alice? That could qualify him for a "Far, far away" trophy.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Tathra is gonna be HUGE this year. Be good to catch up!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Welcome back Matt,

See you at Tathra hopefully ..

Cheers .. Dale
(01-08-2014, 05:30pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Howdy BSA, how's it going?

Good mate, honing my drifting skills, the green carpet in the hills is

pretty slippery at the moment on full knobbies on the DR400Z

I feel aliveScary
(01-08-2014, 07:45pm)Troopmaster Wrote: I hopefully have a mate from Alice coming on his L12 aswell.

... no guarantees yet, but its on the calendar!!