Phillip Island
Had a great weekend!
Went down on Friday and set up my tent. I got the busa off the trailer and went into Cowes which was firing up, but the huge Police presence was pretty obvious. Paul (Biker Boy) turned up and recognised my bike and set up next door - couple of tarps over the ute - worked well!. Some 'neighbours' invited us to use their fire and we had a good session. Rode back to Cranbourne in time for a few beers and then did the ride back down which was pretty good. Hundreds of people line the road with kids and flags waving - makes you feel good that so many people really like bikes! After leaving Cranbourne the pace cranks up and it is a pretty good ride. Plenty of opportunity to carve up harley riders, especially the ones with their flat feet sticking out. Stopped for a drink and let them pass, then did it again. Still amazes me the number of riders in shorts, even little kids riding on the back in shorts and t-shirt - I know its personal choice but it just looks like shit on a big public day like that. Some awesome bikes as usual - I want a custom Diavel in my shed! Then it was two days of racing. Pretty hot and dusty and a long way to walk so needed to replace body fluids frequently. Settled in to the Wild Turkey tent next to a big screen - drinks were shit (Turkey and Honey?) but the 'Birds Up' promo chicks were eye candy? Crawled back to 'The Garage' bar at turn one - well worth the $100. My phone died so missed out on catching up with some other busa guys apparently? The Monster drinks chicks looked pretty dirty, but I asked her if she liked older men and she told me to check with her later - still waiting? (that drink taste likes shit too!). The racing? Oh Yeah - that was sensational and the main GP event with all its drama was pretty exciting - great to be there. Had the tent stowed and Busa on the trailer so made a quick get away - traffic was OK and it was great to have the bikes carving me up on the big race home! It was pretty interesting the number of passers by who stopped and checked out the Busa! Everbody seems to know someone who had one.
[Image: IMG_1397.jpg][Image: IMG_1403.jpg][Image: IMG_1400.jpg][Image: IMG_1413.jpg]
Come on, surely you got more pictures...! Where's the GP bikes?
I'm planing on riding down next year from Qld. Any one else interested?
(21-10-2013, 01:19pm)pan Wrote: Come on, surely you got more pictures...! Where's the GP bikes?

I figured there'd be tons of pictures of the bikes, so I focused on what I do best?
you did those Monster girls???? O....M........G.O.D lucky guy
LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
well, I did get one good picture of the big trio!

[Image: IMG_1424.jpg]