reverse blocking an arrogant prick
As always my ride to work is jam packed with tens of thousands of 5 seaters carrying only one person in each, so they grid lock themselves in and apparently as a motorcyclist I too should suffer their self inflicted delays and not be able to navigate my way through the mess.....some take that last bit too seriously.

Close to the city as I'm passing through slow to stopped traffic I get a silver Merc SUV waiting for the right moment then quickly swerving directly into my path intentionally blocking me. He continued to move side to side trying to block me no matter what. So I'm now dealing with a late 30's wannabe rich prick with an attitude.

It wasn't long, but I was able to get in front of him, and slowed to a crawls pace almost stopping him and just sat there. He knew I was now blocking him and quickly tried to jump lanes, so I cracked the throttle, cut him off.....and back to a crawls pace just to piss him off. I just kept doing it. No matter what he did....I was blocking him and not going anywhere in a hurry (to me that's what he wanted anyway....isn't it?....for me to be doing 5km/h and sit in traffic!...well then, most obliged!)

He was starting to get the message but tried 2 more times to jump lanes in an attempt to get in front of me, but doing that he'd driven into an off ramp lane.....so I moved over a bit then blocked that prick in and forced him to exit the freeway completely. He was yelling all sort of shit at me by that stage!!!

Hope he had a great morning, stuck in shit traffic, now going the wrong way to work, all pissed off because a motorcyclist he thought he'd teach a lesson.....taught him one instead!
Now your gettin the skills needed
What is this "Grid Lock" you speak of???
Love your work , I'm taking great pleasure in reading your story. I pulled up at a set of traffic lights left hand side as the lights went green I took off gently the bloke next to me in an old American car decided to race me so I thought i'll let you go as I didn't have a lot of room in front of me. He got in front just and then immediately turn hard left actually driving up the gutter in front of me, I took to the brakes trying to avoid him of which I did coming to a complete stand still, other driver were shaking there heads in dis belief .... I thought if he is willing to do that to his own car I better not kick his door in on the way past him, as it was over quickly I didn't even get his number plate, I just kept thinking what if I had gone a little quicker...
(08-05-2013, 09:49pm)Zoro Wrote: What is this "Grid Lock" you speak of???
Think the blocked Stuart highway yesterday / Tuesday. Only every morning and evening.

For the uninformed, Darwin's peak hour rush consists of 10 cars in a row at lights.
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(08-05-2013, 07:19pm)BikerBoy Wrote: As always my ride to work is jam packed with tens of thousands of 5 seaters carrying only one person in each, so they grid lock themselves in and apparently as a motorcyclist I too should suffer their self inflicted delays and not be able to navigate my way through the mess.....some take that last bit too seriously.

Close to the city as I'm passing through slow to stopped traffic I get a silver Merc SUV waiting for the right moment then quickly swerving directly into my path intentionally blocking me. He continued to move side to side trying to block me no matter what. So I'm now dealing with a late 30's wannabe rich prick with an attitude.

It wasn't long, but I was able to get in front of him, and slowed to a crawls pace almost stopping him and just sat there. He knew I was now blocking him and quickly tried to jump lanes, so I cracked the throttle, cut him off.....and back to a crawls pace just to piss him off. I just kept doing it. No matter what he did....I was blocking him and not going anywhere in a hurry (to me that's what he wanted anyway....isn't it?....for me to be doing 5km/h and sit in traffic!...well then, most obliged!)

He was starting to get the message but tried 2 more times to jump lanes in an attempt to get in front of me, but doing that he'd driven into an off ramp lane.....so I moved over a bit then blocked that prick in and forced him to exit the freeway completely. He was yelling all sort of shit at me by that stage!!!

Hope he had a great morning, stuck in shit traffic, now going the wrong way to work, all pissed off because a motorcyclist he thought he'd teach a lesson.....taught him one instead!

GOLD Pi_thumbsupClap
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Some real dick wads out there, i came up to a set of lights and crept passed 2 cars to the front and just as the amber light went for the cross traffic the prick behind meIdiot2 sped off around me scaring the shit out of me I caught him and followed him onto the motorway all the way he was hitting his forehead like i was the dickhead so as I passed him i gave his mirror a tickle, didn't know mirrors on ford where so brittle.Lol3
[Image: aaaaabusatattoo.jpg]
How Ironic..... yesterday I get a moron trying to cause a collision with me...... This morning I get hit by a car!
Hope ya OK, mate?
Can't have a good man down like that, after all ya efforts with that other wanker!
Yeah Pauly....I hope any damage to both you & the busa is minimal at most!?! Undecided

Hope you're ok Paul ..

I had a dumb bitch try and drive straight into me thisarvo, while I was stuck in traffic. I couldn't find the bloody horn so I yelled out abuse .. I reckon that was louder than the busa "meep meep" anyway. She gave me a look as if to say "how dare you be in my way when I want to change lanes" Idiot2
Must be the week for clowns in cages ..
Yeah all good. Both busa and me came out lucky. I should correct the above though, 'cause I hit it......but no choice in that matter.
80km/h on the bike, she jumps from left to right lane doing about 30. leaned hard but too late, hit the rear quarter, slid down the rest of the side of the car. bounced hard over into the emergency lane...wire barriers look pretty damn scary right about that point! slam hard left almost coming off, got up and pulled up hard. stopped side by side the wire on my boot!

turned around and there's the car stopped, half in the right lane and half in the emergency lane. I had to keep gesturing to get the f*** off the road and pull up beside me. Just sat there staring at me for ages. Finally she pulls up beside me...you guessed it..... early twenties pretty looking thing in tears. Can't say I've seen anyone so apologetic before!

The Busa is built tough!! that's for sure. I was expecting the worst, but the scratches have cleaned up good, the tabs are obviously all busted though cause nothing lines up and everything is popped out and loose. Big thumbs up to the woodcraft stator covers! took a big chunk of metal right off the bottom of the case, and the end of the slider was sheered clean off...and it holds tight! exhaust mounts all bent but easy fix, bar end has a big dent in it, apart from that nothing else broken which was a huge surprise!.

How awesome are leathers! not a mark on me. Sore chest, arm, ankle, leg and hip but nothing that wont go away. My leathers have big scrape marks all up the side of them but I walked away scratch free!. I remember my left foot coming off the peg with my leg dragging on the road and the tank hitting me in the chest just before I stopped. So close to coming off!!!

All I can say is I was very lucky!. Could have easily gone significantly the other away!!
What did the cops say, her fault,
Failed to give way ,
Failed to change lanes without causing an accident
Failed to offer a root right there & then - in public
Failed to indicate - fail to look as if lane is clear
Failed -she was hot but dumb
Failed failed failed

Left hand side to any vehicle is the kill zone- Blind spot.

I hope you n the beast get well
And i dont think a f' king front number plate could ave helped u in any way
To avoiding that dumb bitch from runnin u down ,
( oh sorry man, i didnt see a number plate) that means u wernt there
F'ck that sh'it

Maybe if i f'ckin looked & took more care & do ya wanna root or anything
Is what she shouldve said
Geez paul, hope you all get better soon...... I really don't miss that
melbourne (or any) traffic.

On a slightly different note, hey Rydrz, been a while has it????? Lol2
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.