supercorsa 3(Dragon)
Was with a guy on friday who was riding fireblade. I noticed his rear tyre was a sc3 (190/55). My question is, has anyone had one of these on their BUS and what did they think of it? I need a new rear for my BUS before Jindy and after talking with this guy I was thinking of fitting one of these. <i></i>
They would be pretty dear,but i,d like the profile for steering.The 180 steer ALOT better than a 190,however a 190/55 will steer like a 180 with more rubber on the road. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
I talked with Ron from Balls Bikes today and he said he runs nothing but supercorsas' but the #2 compound. There is no noticable difference when it comes to tyre life between the 2 and 3 compounds, but where he thinks the #2 compound is better is they heat up quicker. $365 for a rear and $ 285 for the front fitted. <i></i>
Supercorsas last a surprisingly long time on the road.The trouble with track tyres though is although they don,t look worn,the compound won,t cope with as many heat cycles as a true street tyre compound.Hence the cold grip depletes faster as does the top end hot grip.Leaving them fine whilst warm but a bit iffy when cold as they age.I still like em though. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>