Happy birthday Beau
Happy birthday bloke. Hope it's great for you.
Your weekend sounds fantastic too, I'm sure that'll leave some good memories.

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Thanks Peter. Can't wait for this weekend... Certainly one to remember, and hopefully the start of our biking adventures together (if I can stick to the limits and keep a ticket for more than a year...). May just have to follow mr sensible around all weekend. He's never had a ticket on a bike in his life...can you believe it? I certainly don't have his layed back riding attitude! Lol
Heya Beau....

Have a ripper of a Happy_bday mate...

party hard, dude!!! Beer Party-smiley-018 Beer

Coolsmiley
Happy Birthday Mate!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Happy birthday beau
Hey Beau, how many birthdays do you have in a year. I remember just sending you congrats few months ago...Confused
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
No mate, I'm like everyone else and only tick over once a year... You must be thinking of someone else.
Happy birthday old fellow!! Lol remember keep the shiney side up!
(07-03-2012, 06:52am)BEAU Wrote: No mate, I'm like everyone else and only tick over once a year... You must be thinking of someone else.

Aha, you just got two threads:

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=18689

So which one is thereal one? Confused ?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Happy Birthday Mate...
(08-03-2012, 08:57am)Shifu Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 06:52am)BEAU Wrote: No mate, I'm like everyone else and only tick over once a year... You must be thinking of someone else.

Aha, you just got two threads:

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=18689

So which one is thereal one? Confused ?

Bikerboy is Paul. Beau is Beau. 2 people, live on opposite sides of Melbourne! Both very real!! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Happy_bday mate from me and "The Woman"
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?