Marvic Mags- Special price to Busa Club
Marvic wheels (magnesium) around 7.5 kgs a set.
$2800.00 a set, Penta five spoke.
You can view the wheels at
www.easyriderimports.com.au.
<i></i>
Which Penta 5 spoke model is for sale?? <i></i>
there is Penta1 and Penta 11 . The Penta1, 5 spoke is for sale. The penta11 are a little more$$. <i></i>
Thanks <i></i>
I recall you mentioned you bought a set of mags for ya bike and was wondering how you got on and do you have any pics you can post on the site for us all to see

thanks <i></i>
I have a set for a gsxr1000 nor the busa, I am waiting for the forged alloy 10 spoke to arrive. As soon as I have them fitted I will post a pic <i></i>
Kawasuki, what difference did you find between the GSXR1000 wheels and those for the Busa? that's if I 'm assuming correctly that is the reason you never fitted them. <i></i>
I bought them in for a dude with the gixer1000 but he sold the bike now I am stuck with them, but I will use them for show in bike shops. I will wait for the Marvic forged alloy to finnish production and get a set. <i></i>
Is the only issue with fitting the Gixxer wheels to a Busa the axle dia , hence bearings and spacers ? or a little more involved? <i></i>
ttt <i></i>
sorry mate for not getting back, I have not tried to fit them i will sell them to a 1k owner <i></i>
When I bought a spare rear wheel from a wrecker they said the components were the same as the 1k as they were sourcing the stuff together. Of my two wheels it's the better one. The original is inexplicably buggered. <i></i>