Beau's new busa
Went for a little ride through the spurs so Beau could run the new beast in

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(28-01-2012, 02:01pm)ROD Wrote: Went for a little ride through the spurs so Beau could run the new beast in

Congrats Beau, now look after this one .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Good onya mate , she looks trick.I wonder if you are the first 2012 owner in the club.Drool
Ah, a Black GENII, Beau has made it in life!! Very Happy

Congrats!! Pi_thumbsup
Yeh the silver in the Black looks heaps better than the blue fleck Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Well done Beau! Now remember to keep the shiney side up this time!! Clap
Yes all jokes aside, I'm very happy. And although it's not my 2010 which can never be replaced being my first Busa, this new 2012 is really growing on me. The graffics that I hated to begin with really aren't that bad. And theres actully three Kangi's each side, two as shadows to the first which I think's cool. But I want my old Adrenalin Fix back... (Sob).
very nice. and the seat matches perfectly. I have yet to see a 2012 in the flesh.
So Rod. What's wrong with "shagga" ???? doesn't cut it next to the Gen1 ?? Pi_tongue
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Congrats Beau Clap.....great to see ya got ya arse back in a busa saddle!! Pi_thumbsup Very Happy

Hope to see ya on it over at the island during the WSB's in a few weeks time!?! Yes

(28-01-2012, 02:51pm)beally55 Wrote: ......I wonder if you are the first 2012 owner in the club?

Don't think so, Chris....I saw another members '12 model (a shmick lookin' red one) last week....he should be posting up some pics sometime soon, i hope?

Enjoy your new toy, Beau...Biker

Coolsmiley

(28-01-2012, 10:03pm)Ward P Wrote: very nice. and the seat matches perfectly. I have yet to see a 2012 in the flesh.
So Rod. What's wrong with "shagga" ???? doesn't cut it next to the Gen1 ?? Pi_tongue

Just doing a couple of little thinds before i get Rego Coolsmiley
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Good on ya Beau for the color choice. Remmember it is still the fastest one (even in 2012 graphics) so take care. Looks very stock to me and ready for some mods which you no doubt are planning already. Keep us up to date with it mate Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
So what are you going to use to keep it clean and shiny mate?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I'm actually tossing up between a cupple of options...
nice bike
every corner tells a story
Very Nice Beau
I recon the graffics look good Pi_thumbsup
nice dark headlight cover and hit the front blinkers with tint spray [or smoked lenses] and she'd be real stealthy looking
"If you're going through hell, keep going"