Hi from Brisi
Hi guys,I tought Il introduce myself beofre I get the 3rd degreeCoolsmileyPi_tongue my name is Adam,Im from Brisi and im in the process of buying a customised 2007 Hayabusa with 6000km on the clock.
Welcome to the AHC....
Canadians are always welcome!!!

Remember number one rule... NO PICS TO PROOF!!!! Coolsmiley
Look forward to seeing some pics of the beast....

Ty
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Welcome mate, im also in Brisbane/Goldy. would be good to meet up for a ride next time your out, let me know.

Pics of your bike?
G'day Adam Very Happy

Welcome to the AHC mate!

Great to have ya here...Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

ps: In your line of work, there is always a very high risk of R.S.I.....so be extremely careful ya don't work it too hard, otherwise...it'll end up permanently just hangin' loose outta the side of ur mouth (.....and then the bugs will stick to it when ur out ridin'!!) Pi_tongue
Welcome to the fellowship of madness....... ha ha ha ha ha
That's a nice ride with so few k's on it! What color is it? Oh yeah, welcome to the club officially. :-)
welcome aboard Adam
every corner tells a story

Welco me aboard.Welcome
Thanks for the welcome guys and I will post up some pics of the new ride as soon as I can get it to the house as it there where some things that needed to be "tightned".A member here bought in stock form over 3 years ago with around 4700km on the clock with the intention of turning it into a show street bike,it was partially put together but due to too many toys and business expantion it was left in the garage with all the other mad toys.A friend of mine was buying it for someone else but it all went south and he ended up buying it from the member as to not screw him around,I saw it when I went to visit and fell in love with it as he had put his own twist on things when he put it together,more to follow so until than safe riding to all!!
Welcome to the club Adam ..

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome to AHC adamski Pi_thumbsupBiker
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(11-01-2012, 02:53pm)adamski Wrote: my name is Adam,Im from Brisi and im in the process of buying a customised 2007 Hayabusa with 6000km on the clock.

so did you end up getting it ?

[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Welcome. I've read your posts for a while now. Good to no a little about you. Enjoy. And hope to see you at the bash for Greeny.