Busauser new member saying Hi
Hi to everyone. i ride a blinged up 99 model and have had it about a month. After owning Gixxers for years, 750's and 1100's, all I can say about the Busa is Fargin hell! Never riden anything remotely like it in 40 years of riding over 30 + bikes. I also own an 07 Yam Roadstar 1600, so now I can cruise or fly. It looks like a good site and i will have plenty of questions for you, so hope I can learn a bit and make a few online mates. cheers Tim/Busauser.
Scary
Goodaye Tim, welcome aboard! These bikes are an awsome ride alright. Just came back from a 150km run this arvo myself. U will find plenty of guys and girls helping out watever questions u have here.Biker
Chris
Welcome Tim , plenty of info here mate, & Yeah ,We know how good they are, & Chris , get to bloody work.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(04-01-2012, 03:46pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Welcome Tim , plenty of info here mate, & Yeah ,We know how good they are, & Chris , get to bloody work.

Ha Greeny, arn't u suppose to be fixing beer taps somewhere??? Coolsmiley
Welcome aboard Tim,

Plenty of great blokes on here to become good mates with Coolsmiley. There is a wealth of knowledge on here too.
Hope to catch up with ya sometime.

Cheers .. Dale

(04-01-2012, 03:43pm)06BUSA Wrote: Goodaye Tim, welcome aboard! These bikes are an awsome ride alright. Just came back from a 150km run this arvo myself. U will find plenty of guys and girls helping out watever questions u have here.Biker
Chris

That would be a walk in the park for you Chris .. You wouldn't even bother suiting up for a 150km run would you ? Lol3
Cheers mate ..
(04-01-2012, 03:52pm)06BUSA Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 03:46pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Welcome Tim , plenty of info here mate, & Yeah ,We know how good they are, & Chris , get to bloody work.

Ha Greeny, arn't u suppose to be fixing beer taps somewhere??? Coolsmiley

Got to get the priority's right mate , Carbon Busa has been around to fit
My Scorpio alarm . No time for work .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome Tim
hey tim welcome aboard mate i think ive seen your bike before ?? are you up on the sunshine coast ?

cheers BK
Welcome to the AHC Tim. It's a great site.
(04-01-2012, 03:28pm)Busauser Wrote: Hi to everyone. i ride a blinged up 99 model and have had it about a month. After owning Gixxers for years, 750's and 1100's, all I can say about the Busa is Fargin hell! Never riden anything remotely like it in 40 years of riding over 30 + bikes. I also own an 07 Yam Roadstar 1600, so now I can cruise or fly. It looks like a good site and i will have plenty of questions for you, so hope I can learn a bit and make a few online mates. cheers Tim/Busauser.
Scary

Welcome Tim, hope you enjoy your time with us mate. Look forward to catching up sooner or later if you make it down to Tathra for the next Tathra Beach Busa bash!!BeerBeerBeer

Max

Also welcome Tim Pi_thumbsup
Did you get that of E Bay ?
Welcome tim...

Axe
G'day Tim

Welcome to the AHC mate! Very Happy

Would love to see some nice detailed pics of your busa, dude!! (.....with that interesting colour....you're juz rubbing salt into the wounds of all those ZX Kwaka riders!) Yes

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

Welcome to the Club mate. You will not be dissapointed with a company here (unless you prefer normal people Lol3Lol2)
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Nice! We need to see some pics of that bike there, the avatar is a teaser!