Which Tyres do you prefer using?
An indicator to which tyre to replace with.Bridgstone 56J OEMDunlop 207's J ratedMichelin PilotsAvon AzaroAmway'sShow results <i></i>
I still have the showroom originals....doesn't really count. <i></i>
I will vote next week, when I get new tyres fitted. <i></i>
I still got the originals but this could be a good long running poll .....
<b>Email</b> <i></i>
I may vote after I have tried them all <i></i>
Still on orig's and cant wait to see results should look at o'seas club comments <i></i>
I am still on the original front tyre at 8000 km mainly because it's not on the road much. I'm on my third back tyre. The original Bridgestone was good but I ripped it to pieces after 1000 km but it gave exceptional feel and I was able to lean the bike over all the way with no hairy moments. Then I got a Dunlop D207 which lasted really well. It gave a good feel and left many nice darkies. I have fitted a Michelin Pilot Sports but I have yet to flog it. I did notice that in the wet it gripped pretty well. I'm off on a ride tomorrow so the little Michelin men on the sides of the tyre are going to get wiped right off ! <i></i>
Id be broke if i went through tyres that quick.I've done 22000 kays with 3 back and 2 front. <i></i>
I don't know which I prefer but I just discovered yesterday I need a new back tyre. Almost 9,000 on the clock and just ready to replace the original. <i></i>
After the first 500 ks on a Dunlop D207, and giving it a good scrubbing at the island, I still find that the rear wheel will occasionally spin where the BT56 would grip, turning a mini-wheelie into a mini-fishtail... At this point, my preference would be the Bridgestone. <i></i>
ON MY 3RD REAR IN 8000KS HAD A PERRELLI ON SECOND GREAT MILAGE 5000KS HORRIBLE FEEL now on 207 about the same millage as the oem but i like the feel a lot better just a pity the dont seem to last over 2500k <i></i>
You must really give the rubber a lot of grief! I got almost 9 grand from the BT56. <i></i>
I've got a Pilot Sport rear and done 4000k's on it. It handles well and has hardly worn. <i></i>
You are the only person I know who has fitted the Pilot, although there are 4 votes for it. Who are the others out there on Pilots, cause you have expressed personally to me how happy you are - would be interested in the comments of the other three. Did you try the D207 as well, or did you go from the BT56 to the Pilot? <i></i>
Have just fitted new macadam 100 cause I reckon dunlop & bridgy were very ordinary. Will post opinion down the track. Many mates with michy pilots on sports bikes say they are great, wear well & grip well, but weight & power of Busa is another matter! <i></i>