So F#@kin' happy right now!!!
A year and a half ago I had my licence taken off me and it was the last time (cough, cough) that I rode the Busa on a public road - thank god for PI and track days!!!

Today all that changed and my court hearing could not have gone any better giving me the best chrissie present ever......I CAN LEGALY RIDE AGAIN!! Yes

Now I've got a month off work, and soon a wife heading off to Cambodia and all the time in the world to get re-aquainted with the monster.

Loving life today!!!!
ENJOY ! Pi_thumbsup Biker Pi_thumbsup

Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Nice one! I'm not working either Paul so if you wanna go for a ride up the hills or whatever let me no. Nice weather at the mo...
Top stuff! Couldn't stand the thought of not riding! Keep an eye on the speedo! Clap
Well done Paul i bet your glad you did not take your Busa to tathra, All could be diferent you might have got tempted and mr Police got you
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(16-12-2011, 07:33pm)Ward P Wrote: ENJOY ! Pi_thumbsup Biker Pi_thumbsup

Smitten

Most definitely will!!
(16-12-2011, 07:37pm)BJK1 Wrote: Nice one! I'm not working either Paul so if you wanna go for a ride up the hills or whatever let me no. Nice weather at the mo...

You're on. Prob hook up just after christams and I'm off work until the end of Jan. Maybe another night out like last time too!!
(16-12-2011, 08:19pm)06BUSA Wrote: Top stuff! Couldn't stand the thought of not riding! Keep an eye on the speedo! Clap

Yep, not ridings a bitch!!! So glad to be back and already finding it hard to match those numbers to the signs. Might have to set that shift light to 4000rpm and keep it in 2nd Lol3
(16-12-2011, 08:41pm)ROD Wrote: Well done Paul i bet your glad you did not take your Busa to tathra, All could be diferent you might have got tempted and mr Police got you

Yeah I reckon I played my cards right with that one. I got stopped on the way up and if I was on the bike I'd be a gonner. It was hard seeing all you guys riding but had a ball regardless!! Now mr Police has to leave me alone unless I'm doing stupid shit...hmmm chances of that happening Undecided
Congrats Paul Pi_thumbsup.....1.5yrs musta probably felt more like 10, hey mate!?! Frown

.....now keep ya eyes on ya mirrors, dude!! Nerd

Coolsmiley
I bet it is worth the wait.... enjoy and oh yah.... keep your license.... merry christmas :)
Rosebusa
congrats paul, and ive got time off between the 23rd of dec and around the 15th of jan and i will most likely be out riding every second day so if you want some extra company just give me a buzz
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(17-12-2011, 06:13am)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: congrats paul, and ive got time off between the 23rd of dec and around the 15th of jan and i will most likely be out riding every second day so if you want some extra company just give me a buzz

Thanks Tim. I knew you'd be up for a ride!! Was planning to give you a call soon. I've got a heap of things to get out of the way in the next 2 weeks, but after that I'm good to go. Will give you a call later and organise something with you. Cheers, BB
(16-12-2011, 10:07pm)bazman Wrote: Congrats Paul Pi_thumbsup.....1.5yrs musta probably felt more like 10, hey mate!?! Frown

.....now keep ya eyes on ya mirrors, dude!! Nerd

Coolsmiley

Thanks Mate. Everyone was saying yesterday "wow, that's gone really quick". They all copped my angry stare Pi_freak Track days and CSS really took the edge off things which was good to have.

You coming down my way for WSBK? If so will prob. see you at PI. Pi_thumbsup
Excellent news BikerBoy Pi_thumbsupBiker

I lost my license 4 times when a younger lad ,
all for speeding on motorcycles Police

It definitely wasn't a good time Pi_thumbsdown
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(17-12-2011, 08:29am)BikerBoy Wrote: .....You coming down my way for WSBK? If so will prob. see you at PI. Pi_thumbsup

Yeah BB.....myself, Dale and our (dis)respective partners will definately be there, mate!! Pi_thumbsup

We'll hafta organise a dinner/drink night at the usual time/place [Euphoria Cafe at Cowes...Satur-night...7-ish?]

Can't wait Drool

Coolsmiley

Man, You have suffered long enough. Just take it easy now Lol3 so you will have wheels for Tathra next year Pi_thumbsup. I am planing a track day at PI sometime in Feb. (once my other half comes down after I told her that I bought a gixxer). Maybe we can catch up then. If not, I am hoping for the Easter weekend at Wardy's but at the moment I am tiptoeing around a bit untill the storm wil passStorm
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(17-12-2011, 05:55pm)Shifu Wrote: Man, You have suffered long enough. Just take it easy now Lol3 so you will have wheels for Tathra next year Pi_thumbsup. I am planing a track day at PI sometime in Feb. (once my other half comes down after I told her that I bought a gixxer). Maybe we can catch up then. If not, I am hoping for the Easter weekend at Wardy's but at the moment I am tiptoeing around a bit untill the storm wil passStorm

hahaha, my trick was to send my wife on a nice relaxing holiday first and when she gets back there's a new bike in the garage and she cant get angry. It's a win/win situation.

I'll most likely be going to Wardy's for Easter but if you book a track day before then I'll see if I can get in on the same day too.
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! good stuff buddy..... guessin we will see u up this way some time... :)