Iridium Spark Plug Numbers?
Hi, I have been thinking about installing a set of Iridium plugs to my 2010 Busa.

I am trying to find some part numbers for the correct plugs for the Busa.
I think I will stay with the same heat rating as the original plugs also.

So dose anyone have any part or ID numbers for these Iridium plugs for the Busa.
Also where is the best place to get these plugs from

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
(09-12-2011, 08:11pm)bbluesilver Wrote: Hi, I have been thinking about installing a set of Iridium plugs to my 2010 Busa.

I am trying to find some part numbers for the correct plugs for the Busa.
I think I will stay with the same heat rating as the original plugs also.

So dose anyone have any part or ID numbers for these Iridium plugs for the Busa.
Also where is the best place to get these plugs from

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

I got NGK Iridium IX CR9EIX in a 2010 model. No probs. Through the Amazon for about $8.50 each.

"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Hey bbluesilver. The GENII (2008 AND LATER) already come fitted with IRIDIUM plugs and they are good for at least 35,000 klms. If you have covered that much ground, go ahead and change them but if you haven't, its a waste of money and time. I reckon after looking at my 1st lot they would do at least 50,000.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
i just had the plugs changed on my 2009 at 18000 $32.00 each here in new zealand.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
My 2008 GenII has done 40,000 and plugs are original. Was thinking of changing at 42,000 service. Still working fine but trick is to change before any trouble.

(10-12-2011, 01:37am)BUSGO Wrote: Hey bbluesilver. The GENII (2008 AND LATER) already come fitted with IRIDIUM plugs and they are good for at least 35,000 klms. If you have covered that much ground, go ahead and change them but if you haven't, its a waste of money and time. I reckon after looking at my 1st lot they would do at least 50,000.

lightbulb 
Turbo or Supercharged ?

CR10EIX NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs
Cheers,
Didn't think to check to see if they were already IRIDIUM plugs Embarassed

At least now i know what plugs to get when i need them Lol3

Cheers.