dealer mode switch??
hi again guys, havnt had a chance to look over the bike, but just reading up, were abouts is the dealer mode thingy that i have to bridge to get a code readout and check tps adjustment, is it just under the tank somewere? iv read the manual but it doesnt explain much, or i was to dumb to understand it lol

any help muchly appreciated Very Happy

ash
or should i say connector, my bad lol
oh wait, after a little more reading, its under the hump isnt it, forget this thread ;)
Ash, If its a gen 1 busa the diag plug is located under the seat near the left side of the sub frame.
It's nearly 4 yrs since i had my gen 1 so someone else may be able to give you more direct location.
Its not hard to find if you look there though.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
ya i found it cheers :), although that didnt come up with any problems, might have to start looking elsewere :(
(07-12-2011, 12:59am)BUSGO Wrote: Ash, If its a gen 1 busa the diag plug is located under the seat near the left side of the sub frame.
It's nearly 4 yrs since i had my gen 1 so someone else may be able to give you more direct location.
Its not hard to find if you look there though.

Thats Gen 1 Do you no where gen 2 one is Ray
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Just so ya know, If ya switch it over to dealer mode, everything automatically takes longer and costs double.

Rod, GenII connector plugs should be on the RHS tucked into the indicator pod up next to the ecu.
(07-12-2011, 09:46am)BikerBoy Wrote: Just so ya know, If ya switch it over to dealer mode, everything automatically takes longer and costs double.

Rod, GenII connector plugs should be on the RHS tucked into the indicator pod up next to the ecu.

Thanks Be stuffed if we could find it yesterday will have a quick look later might have been riped off Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
well i finally had 5 mins to have a play this arvo, sprayed all around all the vacc lines and airbox boots, nothing :(, also raised the idle to a tad over 1000rpm and adjusted both accel and return cables as they both had a bit of play, she starts and idles alot easyer now, but still has that distinctive rotary hop in the idle, checked the daig plug and it said TPS was correctly adjusted, im a tad worryed now lol
Man, take it for a little ride (wear the protective gear this time thougPi_thumbsup) and check what is happening across the rev. range.
BTW the mirror housing you donated for the camera worked just fine. Need to find the way to post the fotage somwhere on the forum.

Cheers,
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"