New BrisVegas owner
Just got myself a Busa to get around on (at great speed) 1st sport bike in 6 years as Ive been a couple of M109r's
Just bought a cheap 2004, not a fan of the Gen 2 sorry. Hopefully having a sports bike will nullify my modding bug but judging from my eBay watch list and google search history this will be impossible.
I am looking for a Bagster tank bag though as seller lost his but I still have the cover.
Cheers Haydos
Stones Corner-BrisVegas
G'day Kiwi_Busa Very Happy

Welcome to the AHC mate!

We're a very friendly bunch of busa addicts around here, Haydos.....so make sure ya roll up and meet with a few other members next time a ride/meet is posted anywhere near your area! Pi_thumbsup

There is no known cure or treatment for that "M" bug that you've contracted elsewhere.....and you'll probably notice that this bug will get much more bigger and badder with a busa in your garage!!! Drool

Don't forget to post up a pic of your new ride soon, bro...

Hope to see ya at a club event in the near future!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome

No pics no bike!!! Pi_thumbsup
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Welcome to the madhouse Kiwi_Busa,

hope to catch up with ya someday .. Pi_thumbsup

Yep .. Photos required Knuppel2 Lol2

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome Mate, from the Gold coast Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome from halfway between goldy and Brisbane.
Wanna race !!! Pi_tongue sorry - drunk diakliing!!!! Welcome

Great club mate.

rode a MT109 . . . . yje shop said be very carefull on roundabouts . . . . yhey're not joking, hope you luv the 'busa like the rest idf us.
(rockett3 - inow there is a toy !!!!!! ) - only sluhg I'd have - uglyBuTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Thanks guys Ill try put a pic below
[Image: PB273433.JPG]
Dunno if this will work???
2004 pretty stock so far, Yoshia Pipes, PC3 with a quick shifter and braided lines. Loving it so far but dunno how long Ill be able to keep my license bahaha Roll
Welcome to AHC Kiwi_Busa Pi_thumbsup
Nice bike but not a fan of Gen 2 Pi_thumbsdownShowback

You'll wise up one day don't worry Pi_tongueLol2
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Welcome Kiwi_Busa nothing wrong with the gen 1s mate especially the black and purple ones. Good to another join the ranks
every corner tells a story
Welcome to the club mate. You will find a lot of "infected " people here just like yourself. Good choice in black as they were faster even in Gen 1 models Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"