WSID last chance this year
I will be going this wed or fri, either date is OK for me weather permitting of course. If anyone else is thinking of going speak up as its' better to drag in pairs. <i></i>
I'm in for Friday.

What time you getting there?

Heidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Sorry pan to be the bringer of bad news, but I have just been on the WSID site and last friday was the last friday meeting for the year, so you only have wednesday night if you want to race before Christmas.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Do'h

I'm out. Gotta work...

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Im in for Wednesday at this stage bring on the 9.7's
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Wenesday it is then. <i></i>
Looks very dark out west but the rain is holding off so far

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
1400 and still holding so far so good. <i></i>
15.00 looks like it will be ok
Cheers Robert
1600 on me way. <i></i>
And the results were?????????

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Not real good, very very slipery
It got better as the night went on but we were still spinning up the rear tyre in 1st, 2nd and 3rd all most all night
10.1 was my best run,
We got 10 runs in by 8.30pm
They almost closed the track as only about 25 of us hit the start line at 6pm numbert grew to about 40 at the peak of the night

Cheers Robert
Thanks for that Simmo,

Hey what were your 60" times??

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Don't ask, but
1.8 to 2.0 all night
can you ask Leonard about the clutch washers for me, maybe bring them to Penrith next week if possiable, looking into getting my BTL done.

Cheers Robert
I think the "street Nats" boys were wetting and oiling the track, with their painfully long burnouts. Could see lots of wet patches along the start and even a green glycol puddle in the R.H. stage box. Times were all over the place and there wasn't that sticky underfoot traction at the start. On one run I did a gentle clutchless roll off and back on shift into second and saw the tacho immediately go into the red line. Thought i'd be clever and run up the inside next time and felt the rear end fishtail and went nowhere fast that time. Wheelied one launch and spun up the next, bit of a lottery night and traction improved with more runs. I noticed on the timeslips that top speeds were down a couple of mph and that my tacho was showing nearer the redline at the finish than usual so I guess that most of us were experiencing wheelslip. Got wet on the way home but not cold so it didn't matter and the bike needs the bits of rubber its' been collecting cleaned out anyway. Thats history now, next outing is Jan 3rd be there or be gay or something.
Most importantly, does anyone have a date and time for the "donut-dunking? I think Rob was saying that its' on the 28th? <i></i>