WSID Xmas run Wed 13.12.06
A few of us are going back out next Wed 13th, due to the 150 runs we got in last night & due to the lack of cars

PS
Due to Xmas & Holidays in January the next bike Night will be the Wednesday the 7th of Feb

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 13/12/06 14:37
</i>
GET KNOTTED! Last time I rode all the way from Canberra and took two days off work, I got FOUR LOUSY RUNS!

I'm feeling sad. <i></i>
Sorry Heidi but no one is turning up over the last few weeks due to Xmas, 8 runs a night ave
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
If you don't want to quit early, make sure you have the fuel tank at least half full. <i></i>
Now i know who you are
Yep at least half a tank I would hate to run out half way down the track, it would be a long push to the servo
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
I'll be there around 5.30
Cheers Robert
News just in by SMS. Still at WSID, so he may do better yet...

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
.Hats off to you simmo. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Thanks Guys
Top night 10 runs
Heaps of Copper Groupies
Check this out
www.fullboost.com.au/index.php
Cheers Robert
Man that's awesome

Go you good thing Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”
<i></i>
That is great to hear Simmo,

Congrats keep up the great work

Cheers Dee <i></i>
well done Simmo.... ya gotta be happy with that.. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
Thanks again, this is from the above link

Cheers Robert
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Maybe I should listen when you give me advice. <i></i>
Congrats Simmo. I just wish....
Still, there's always next time right?
Maybe I should plate some of mine eh? <i></i>