Shoulder opp
Just had my shoulder opp.More damaged that they thought.screwed muscle & te dion back in place.Ground out rotator cuff,stitched back up bloody saw,drugs helped.at least 6 weeks in sling.better get that haybusa blues song.Hope I'm right for tathra.Be out of hospital.tomorrow.Cheers all
Heal well Grant. I'll see you on the road soon mate.
mate i know the pain all to well, hope you heal well and fast!!!
(21-09-2011, 06:33pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Just had my shoulder opp.More damaged that they thought.screwed muscle & te dion back in place.Ground out rotator cuff,stitched back up bloody saw,drugs helped.at least 6 weeks in sling.better get that haybusa blues song.Hope I'm right for tathra.Be out of hospital.tomorrow.Cheers all

just had day surgery on shoulder 2 weeks ago with rotator cuff damage,but sounds like you had more damage.Thought that I would have sling for 6 weeks but not the case,had mine out after 2 days and was told to keep it in sling when sleeping.In a sling for 6 weeks would cause the shoulder to sieze up I think,anyhow we are both looking to be right for Tathra,take care.
(21-09-2011, 07:27pm)BJK1 Wrote: Heal well Grant. I'll see you on the road soon mate.

+1 Pi_thumbsup

....hopin' you'll be OK for the BB!?! Undecided

Coolsmiley
Oops, in trouble from the doc for removing the sling,misunderstood what the nurse told me,will find out next week if it has to be done again. Scary
(22-09-2011, 10:29pm)davecrowley Wrote: Oops, in trouble from the doc for removing the sling,misunderstood what the nurse told me,will find out next week if it has to be done again. Scary

We hope to see all of you sinners at the Tathra Beach Busa Bash guys and guyettes.
Should be the best one yet!!!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(22-09-2011, 10:29pm)davecrowley Wrote: Oops, in trouble from the doc for removing the sling,misunderstood what the nurse told me,will find out next week if it has to be done again. Scary
Hope they don't have to redo your shoulder.Mine aches l like hell
Got to see doctor next week & physio.bastard wiping ass with other hand.walk the dog down the beach tomorrow.cheers all