Busa's friggin everywhere.
In the past month I have seen at least a dozen brand new Busa's getting around my local area. Was also down at the dealers this morning who told me he can't keep up with the sale of them. As soon as he gets them in, they are sold and out the door. He's waiting for delivery of 3 more that have already been sold.

WTF is going on!!!

Might have to get some club cards from someone because I can sure as hell make use of them.
Looks like a lots of people, myself included, have discovered what an awesome and versitile bike they are.
(03-09-2011, 06:24pm)creamy Wrote: Looks like a lots of people, myself included, have discovered what an awesome and versitile bike they are.
Even at Oz prices they have to be the bargain of the year - plus you find that so many nice people also ride them!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
pm me your addy and i will send some cards down Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(03-09-2011, 10:47pm)ROD Wrote: pm me your addy and i will send some cards down Pi_thumbsup

pm sent Rod. Pi_thumbsup
There are some good ride away deals at the mo....
(04-09-2011, 11:50am)Troppo Wrote: There are some good ride away deals at the mo....

Must be true. I never asked how much my local dealer was selling them for, but I'd be guessing most are 2010/2011 model run out deals.

Worst part is I've finaly got Busa's riding all around my local area, and Mr Magistrate still wont let me out to play in public. 3 more months to go.
(04-09-2011, 12:27pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 11:50am)Troppo Wrote: There are some good ride away deals at the mo....

Must be true. I never asked how much my local dealer was selling them for, but I'd be guessing most are 2010/2011 model run out deals.

Worst part is I've finaly got Busa's riding all around my local area, and Mr Magistrate still wont let me out to play in public. 3 more months to go.

I agree, my last 'Busa was gone on the same day it was put in the showroom when I traded it - but...I just done a 400km trip today up to Kaikoura and saw plenty of bikes out there in the sunshine but...no 'Busas, not one . In a way I'm quite Ok with that, I must be the only on the mostest ....Pi_thumbsup
Wonder if that means there might be something new around the corner??? Undecided
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(04-09-2011, 08:31pm)Ward P Wrote: Wonder if that means there might be something new around the corner??? Undecided

Maybe a Gen2.1 - same bike but with the new Brembo calipers (new gsxr's just got them recently)

I think if anything for next year they'll be focusing on the 1000's with a new release to co-incide with the GP bikes coming out.
(04-09-2011, 08:45pm)BikerBoy Wrote: I think if anything for next year they'll be focusing on the 1000's with a new release to co-incide with the GP bikes coming out.

My thoughts exactly.

Looks like the next year will be "GREEN".......
Where else can you get a bike that cracks the sound barrier, AND keeps you dry in the rain. Hail the caged beast.
I
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM
BUY A BUSA Lol3

I think if anything for next year they'll be focusing on the 1000's with a new release to co-incide with the GP bikes coming out.
[/quote]

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Everything I have read is that they will be focusing on challenging BMW's RR1000. Maybe a new Busa in 2013/14...
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Sports bikes didn't sell that well last year. I was talking to the sales dude at Suzuki Burleigh heads and they were selling brand new GSXR1000s for $15990 ride away. He said that even at that price it was hard to sell any.
So it will be interesting to see what happens with the 1000s this year and next year.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
There are so many gen 2's around now ,it won't be long before a good 99
will be worth more than a used gen 2 ,If Not already .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here