Moving to WA
I am leaving my beautiful Gold Coast and moving to Perth at the end of the month, I was soooo hoping to be here so i could go to Tathra Frown but my other half won his argument ( damn him ) So my bike is being picked up by bikes only on Tuesday so she will be there when i arrive, and he organised this from WA before the hilux and the furniture removals because he knows ill follow my bike. Undecided
So i hope some WA members can tell me of some nice places to ride around Perth, maybe even meet up for a ride sometime.

Hey BlackLilly sorry to hear that you're leaving Qld and must admit it's a nice side of the Country but not to worry it's another Gain for WA we have another Busa..Yes

If you're wanting a ride we have our own Busa Run coming up in Nov for 4 glorious days down in the South West of WA so what better way to meet quite a number of us.

so if your interested check out the thread below and let me know.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=15137&pid=248652#pid248652

Anyway Hopefully we will all meet up in the near future.

Cheers Rev004

(17-08-2011, 09:11am)BlackLilly Wrote: I am leaving my beautiful Gold Coast and moving to Perth at the end of the month, I was soooo hoping to be here so i could go to Tathra Frown but my other half won his argument ( damn him ) So my bike is being picked up by bikes only on Tuesday so she will be there when i arrive, and he organised this from WA before the hilux and the furniture removals because he knows ill follow my bike. Undecided
So i hope some WA members can tell me of some nice places to ride around Perth, maybe even meet up for a ride sometime.

Errr.. so again, what is stoping you from coming to Tathra? Surely not that extra few k's Confused
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Yea, sounds like you'll be here in perfect time ...... our little trip will be SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!

So where in Perth are you moving to?
Axe.

Welcome to the West.

(17-08-2011, 09:11am)BlackLilly Wrote: I am leaving my beautiful Gold Coast and moving to Perth at the end of the month, I was soooo hoping to be here so i could go to Tathra Frown but my other half won his argument ( damn him ) So my bike is being picked up by bikes only on Tuesday so she will be there when i arrive, and he organised this from WA before the hilux and the furniture removals because he knows ill follow my bike. Undecided

Hey Ann-Maree,

I hope your move goes well, with very few hassles and/or headaches!!! Pi_thumbsup

Sounds like there are LOTS of our busa club members over there for you to meet up and ride with!! Yes

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

Hi Blacklilly,

Welcome to West, I'm sure we can accommodate you with some good rides here in the West.

What area of Perth will you be living?

Rob.
(17-08-2011, 06:50pm)Axe Wrote: Yea, sounds like you'll be here in perfect time ...... our little trip will be SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!

So where in Perth are you moving to?
Axe.

(18-08-2011, 09:35am)Iburgr Wrote: Hi Blacklilly,

Welcome to West, I'm sure we can accommodate you with some good rides here in the West.

What area of Perth will you be living?

Rob.

Thank You Smitten

have no idea what area yet, will be finding a place once im over there, but hopefully close to nice beach Coolsmiley
(18-08-2011, 08:57am)bazman Wrote: Hey Ann-Maree,

I hope your move goes well, with very few hassles and/or headaches!!! Pi_thumbsup

Sounds like there are LOTS of our busa club members over there for you to meet up and ride with!! Yes

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

Thank you Bazman, glad i got to meet you and cazgirl before i left, Very Happy
There you go West Ozzy at heart. Here you can swim at the beach.

Thank You Smitten

have no idea what area yet, will be finding a place once im over there, but hopefully close to nice beach Coolsmiley
[quote='bazman' pid='248901' dateline='1313621842']
Hey Ann-Maree,

Hi blacklilly, my gf and i just moved over to perth from townsvile. we like it so far. will you be renting or buying?
Regards

Dan
(20-08-2011, 12:11am)Dan85 Wrote: Hi blacklilly, my gf and i just moved over to perth from townsvile. we like it so far. will you be renting or buying?

I left Townsville almost 2 years ago now, bought a camper van and spent 12 months travelling around Australia before selling the van and settling on the gold coast,
i will be renting just have to find a nice suburb and a secure place for my bikes and tools, then hopefully ill start to like it
South is very nice..
Baldivis, mandurah, ....

4x2 houses are the norm and most come with a lock up car port, so you should be fine !

Ash
(20-08-2011, 09:51am)Axe Wrote: South is very nice..
Baldivis, mandurah, ....

4x2 houses are the norm and most come with a lock up car port, so you should be fine !

Ash

Thanks Very Happy i did like mandurah when i was there was just worried it was too far away from perth to travel everyday.
(20-08-2011, 07:17pm)BlackLilly Wrote:
(20-08-2011, 09:51am)Axe Wrote: South is very nice..
Baldivis, mandurah, ....

Ash

Thanks Very Happy i did like mandurah when i was there was just worried it was too far away from perth to travel everyday.

Hi BlackLilly Welcome to our part of the world when you get here..

If looking Sth of the River (Sth of Perth) there's now a train that runs in and out of Mandurah with stops on the way so travelling in and out isn't as bad as it use to be.

So it's really going to depend where you work and how far you want to travel I spose. But the good thing is that you have plenty of options in this respect weather it be Nth or Sth.
NEW plan Apparently Undecided

Yesterday i got a txt from my other half to say he has quit his job in WA and will be in on the 9.30 flight , that's it no explanation or warning

Pi_freak Bloody men, Pi_freak So will not be moving to WA but have one boyfriend that i have had for 16 years too long that i will gladly give away, He has no taste as he owns a Honda Fireblade that my busa has to put up with parking next too and i will deliver him free of charge, please someone take him AWAY Knuppel2