Bike inspection and transport advice
Can anyone help me by checking out a bike in Melbourne? I will get a more accurate address and post it asap.

The bike is a KTM620 1996 vintage. Nothing like a bit if bush bashing on days the busa is best left parked up. The owner is around all day Sat and after lunch Sun if that suits.

Also, assuming all goes well, any experience with transporting bikes Melbourne to Bris re operators, cost?

Thanks for any help Ir advice you might be able to offer.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
might be able to help

and good transport company is bikes only

http://www.bikesonly.com.au/

Bikes Only Head Office
8/3275 Logan Rd Underwood
QLD, 4119

Phone: 1300 735 468 or 07 32197000
Fax: 07 32197122
Email: info@bikesonly.com.au

Cost around the $500 mark
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks Rod, still waiting on an address. Let me know if it's convenient once I post it.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Can't help with checking the bike out Champs , but will also recommend "Bikes Only" as a transport company.
Recently had one moved from Sydney to Perth by them , she arrived before time and no damage what so ever ,, she was still clean as a whistle.
They were also the cheapest out of the 4 quotes i got.
(27-05-2011, 01:01pm)Champs Wrote: Thanks Rod, still waiting on an address. Let me know if it's convenient once I post it.

Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks for the offer of help Rod and the advice duc13. The cost of transport put me off the idea of the one down there so I looked again locally and found a restored 95 Husqvarna TE610 and bought it today. (Have a look at my "too much" post for a pic)

First blast on it today as well. Brings back a lot of memories of the old IT465H days and a hell of a lot of fun. All bones intact, and relearning the art of dirt dancing with a sexy european.