Viva Las Vegas
I just got back from holidays, took the kids to Disneyland and I got married to my beautiful Angela in Las Vegas. Glad to be back at work again (NOT!!)

[Image: vegassign.jpg]
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Huge CONGRATULATIONS Shane and family! Elvis looks well considering. What a trip and a brilliant thing for you all.

Don't let being back at work fade the memories. See you at the creek for a beer next time married man.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Congrats to Shane & Angela!!! Clap

I bet the kids loved Disneyland.....WoW, trip of a lifetime!!! Pi_thumbsupYesPi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Thanx guys.

Champs - a decent steak sounds like a good idea. I will see if we can get some interest for thursday next week.

Baz - Kids just cannot believe disneyland is a real place. My 4 year old met Tinkerbell at Pixie Hollow, and was so excited she could not move or speak. Her little brain fully shorted out and she just stood there drooling on herself.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
(12-05-2011, 10:01am)bazman Wrote: Congrats to Shane & Angela!!! Clap

I bet the kids loved Disneyland.....WoW, trip of a lifetime!!! Pi_thumbsupYesPi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

+1
(12-05-2011, 07:49am)m8ee Wrote: I just got back from holidays, took the kids to Disneyland and I got married to my beautiful Angela in Las Vegas. Glad to be back at work again (NOT!!)

[Image: vegassign.jpg]

Top trip bloke and our deepest congratulations!

Gee Elvis is a little shorter than last time I saw him! Must be the old age and shrinking thing! lol