Royal Wedding
Yes I know it's a big deal to all who care but does it have to be on every news channel ALL THE TIME!!!

The only TV I watch these days is the morning and evening news (sport doesn't count Lol2) and still I've seen enough of it to make me sick
yeah, I'm over it ALREADY!!!! Pi_freak Good time to unplug the TV....and go for a LOOOONNNGGGG ride!!! Yes
I came here to get away from it and what the f*** its found its way to a busa forum Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(28-04-2011, 07:43am)ROD Wrote: I came here to get away from it and what the f*** its found its way to a busa forum Scary

+1
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(28-04-2011, 09:38am)Shifu Wrote:
(28-04-2011, 07:43am)ROD Wrote: I came here to get away from it and what the f*** its found its way to a busa forum Scary

+1

+2
cant not beleve it ive loged on and this is the first post i see , im outa here ,
I think it'll be beautiful. Can't wait for Friday night!!!!
What? someone getting married? Idiot2

. . . I'll just go and crawl back under my rock!

Actually, we'll be playing it on the big screen in the dining room tomorrow night for our guests!!!!
One person actually said they would have to cancel if it wasn't showing here.

Unfortunately I've already got a big night planned so I'll miss the ceremony. I'll be re-arranging my sock drawer! Confused
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Ill be up in the shed, with a million mossies, working on my car! At least thats what i want to be doing!
I couldn't peel Bazman away from the coverage this morning, we were watching it together via FB.
Mee too
That's right, I had a few of you glued to the tellie this morning.... why weren't we all at work?
I'm glad I'll be delayed at an airport and flying home so I'll miss it. If the media didn't force it at you I may have watched it...
Who cares????
All those who agree, say "I"
I can't wait to see her dress... oh, and the shoes... I wonder what she'll come up with!