S A Rider's Amber Light .
Island drift & myself are meeting at the Amberlight Tomorrow morning from 10 to 11 am . May go somewhere may not ,Depends who turn's up .
A few Bloke's asked to be notified,so there you go .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I found Nankita road today Greeny, ever been along it?

Leave Strath, heading to Ashbourne, thru Ashbourne toward Goolwa, then Right Turn Clyde to Mt Compass.........(Nankita Rd), relativley *fast* some swoopy corners!! (*fast* meaning not over 100km/h of course)
Yeah,Great road Mate . We do a loop down that way to mt compass ,then over myponga dam to Yankalilla . Down Delemere to Victor & home via Bull creek rd . Good day out with lunch at the Yankalilla Pub.
I think Rod's plan for the BBQ day is a ride that direction . Only 4 gen 2's in Strath , Must top you up with club card's .

Sounds like a good idea Greeny, in the end there were five in Strath.

3x K9, and 2x K10, and stuff me two of them were those bloody white things!! LOL!!

By memory all were stock, they all had their eyes on my Oggys and Exhaust!!

How did you and Island go today, many catchup with ya's??

Just done 20k on the pushie, time to chill a little!!
Sorry didnt make it there today! Only 15mins from home but was on baby sitting duty today, maybe next time!!
(03-04-2011, 06:53pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Sounds like a good idea Greeny, in the end there were five in Strath.

3x K9, and 2x K10, and stuff me two of them were those bloody white things!! LOL!!

By memory all were stock, they all had their eyes on my Oggys and Exhaust!!

How did you and Island go today, many catchup with ya's??

Just done 20k on the pushie, time to chill a little!!

Just us mate , I'll stick some club cards under my seat for next time I see you . Hendrixhc, No prob's mate ,I'm going to put a post up on Friday night's on the w/end's we will be there .Might catch you on easter Sat at Island drift's .