I passed my final panel!
Well I got there!

3 weeks ago I sat my final assessment week & qualifed as a paramedic.
At the time I was 27wks pregnant too - not that anyone guessed. Roll

Have been away and had 2 lovely weeks off before I get too fat to move. If only that included riding my lovely bike Confused

Been back a week now and loving it - lol and still able to move although the belly has decided to make an appearance.

Oh yeah - been absolutely pissing down here, the potholes go to china too I think.
Go hard, or Go home!
Congratulations on both counts missy!
Missy, thought you had an off (knock the wood quickly) and scratched your last panel Lol3

Congratulations on both accounts. Clap
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Well done Missy....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Clap

And to get it all done whilst dealing with your pregnancy as well Eek......you sure make me feel like a slacker!!! Embarassed

ClapPi_thumbsupClap
Nice work. My partner is a dispatch officer for the NSW ambos. Good bunch of people
/
Well done Very Happy
God Bless the paras n ambos.
Don't know much about babys n stuff. Guess you won't being going offshore then.
Congratulations on both counts
Bloody well done Missy, see, I told you all that hard work would get results, and you did good with your exams as well!CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley

Proud of you mate, and punching out little Aussies! You are a pearler and no doubt about you!ClapClapClap

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Great work Missy. Done with a mind full of jelly was it? I was wondering only a few days ago where you had disappeared to, and now it makes sense. Max has said it for all of us in his delicate and caring way - punching out a new Aussie - enjoy the little lamington when he/she arrives.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Congratulations x 2 are you a super women or what? Well done and hope all goes well for you :)
Rosebusa
Thanks guys (& gals)...

Yeah that's why I've been quiet lately, on both counts. I suppose I can take solace in the fact its been pissing down rain here since the new year and really pissing down. So riding days have been at an absolute premium.

Still working on road - I'm having a great time.
Go hard, or Go home!