Some people are scum
Some people are scum!!!! Got up this morning to discover one side gate open, UHF aerial stolen off front of vehicle, which was parked out the back and lawn mower stolen from under the back patio (and our back lawn really does need mowing). We had both front and back gates shut, but I guess if scum want something that is not theirs then there is no stopping them.......great way to start the day! Too much coincidental stuff happening to our home......Video surveillance, here we come.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
set a trap
Bugger the video Kath ................... all that does is allow you to watch them as they take it .
Get one of these .................... changes their mind about opening the gate.

Well most of the time Lol2

That sucks!

(They could of mowed first....)
Go hard, or Go home!
Kath...that sucks! Where was your four-legged anti-theft device?????
Don't worry, the Karma fairy will get them. But it shits me that there are people like that.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
What no one yet offered to mow your lawns ???? i'm to many streets away to mow your lawns for you sorry.
That's ordinary. Some people are just a waste of space.
/
Kathy, I have a spare mower here if you want to use it until you can get one.
I have a mower you can have for FREE its a masport with the grass catcher in good condition.
(02-04-2011, 07:10am)fasterfaster Wrote: Bugger the video Kath ................... all that does is allow you to watch them as they take it .
Get one of these .................... changes their mind about opening the gate.

Well most of the time Lol2
Problem is. Airlines won't let put em in the cargo hold, they shi* on ya lawn, ya gota feed em & ya gota be there to feed em. Coolsmiley

try http://shop.retrevo.com/m/search?q=CCTV for some cheap CCTV cameras, rig up the recording switch with an infa red switch so ya don't pay that woman too much in carbon tax.
That way you might even have the satisfaction of going to court to watch em get done & get totally pissed off with the weak as piss legal system we got Clap
Maybe you should just get a surprise attack dog, but hey, then you might be the one that gets done in court Confused

A nice man has just offered you a free lawnmowerPi_thumbsup
He is currently standing buy for your heartfelt thanks Biker
I had the tow ball flogged off the back of me 4wd a while ago. Why would you go to the effort when you can buy em for ten bucks ???
I'll send you a PM Donovan, and CAS. That is a fantastic offer Donovan and CAS, really appreciate it.

Pommie, people steal because they dont want to get a job, earn their own money, and then buy an item and feel a sense of ownership. The really suckful part is that somebody in Australia knows the prick who stole our stuff, and no doubt will approve of it, rather than giving them a flogging then dobbing them in.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(03-04-2011, 08:38am)BabyBusa Wrote: I'll send you a PM Donovan, and CAS. That is a fantastic offer Donovan and CAS, really appreciate it.

Pommie, people steal because they dont want to get a job, earn their own money, and then buy an item and feel a sense of ownership. The really suckful part is that somebody in Australia knows the prick who stole our stuff, and no doubt will approve of it, rather than giving them a flogging then dobbing them in.

I agree with you, some people are scum.
A few years ago our first bussa got stolen from our place, the thing was we had been away all weekend camping and we got home Sunday night and some guys decided to take our bike by pushing it down our drive way into a waiting trailer while we were home. No noise made by the a** h****, no one heard anything.
But the worst of it was the bike was spotted a couple of weeks later doing high speeds by the cops and they didnt want to chase him because and they thought it was Danny riding the bike and it was too dangerous to pursue him, but we had reported it stolen.
Anyway we now have the cameras around our house, so scum beware.
All the best baby busa .
Cheers MilenaVery Happy
I to have had a bike stolen and know the pain of theft in general. Some people ARE scum, I hate to think of people like that, but when one human acts like this towards another it's hard not to. And if you know the person who did it, it hurts ALOT more I can vouch for that. Though through my like I've had good and bad mates, I've always found that life all equals out in the end. Still sucks replacing your stuff though.