What The Hell Is Biaggi On?????
Thumbsdown 
Did anyone here see the latest round of the WSB last night??? NerdUndecided

Biaggi (allegedly the REIGNING WSB champ) rode like a TOTAL hipster DOOFUS >>>> the WHOLE weekend (practice, qualifying AND race day)!!!! Running WAY too hot into corners, running wide, nearly pushing other riders off the track, and generally just riding like a CIRCUS CLOWN on CRACK!!! Idiot2Idiot2Idiot2

Lift ur game, Champ......coz if ya don't, I think the team will seriously be considering fitting "training wheels" to ur bike for the next race!!! Pi_tongue
(28-03-2011, 09:58am)bazman Wrote: Did anyone here see the latest round of the WSB last night??? NerdUndecided

Biaggi (allegedly the REIGNING WSB champ) rode like a TOTAL hipster DOOFUS >>>> the WHOLE weekend (practice, qualifying AND race day)!!!! Running WAY too hot into corners, running wide, nearly pushing other riders off the track, and generally just riding like a CIRCUS CLOWN on CRACK!!! Idiot2Idiot2Idiot2

Lift ur game, Champ......coz if ya don't, I think the team will seriously be considering fitting "training wheels" to ur bike for the next race!!! Pi_tongue

Its not the first time and I suspect it won't be the last. Poor old fellah was probably feeling some aches and pains caused by the low temperatures at Donington.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
he should come for a ride with me some time, ill make him look real good lol
Next he'll be crying & moaning about how all the other guys in the paddock are getting better equipment than him (just like he did in MotoGP).
Didnt he go bitch slap Melandri or Checa in the pits( in the face not the pits but you know what I mean) cos one of them blocked him in qualifying after he did it to them ????. The blokes a gnome, cant trust gnomes
Still I whish I could ride like he does, even on his bad day. Scary The on the track antics are just part of the show.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(28-03-2011, 03:27pm)Pommie Wrote: Didnt he go bitch slap Melandri or Checa in the pits

Yeah, he slapped Melandri three times in quick succession Embarassed......that was Melandri's cue to knock him into next week (...in self defence, of course)! Knuppel2

Melandri will regret that missed opportunity....for many, many years to come!!! Pi_thumbsdown

Coolsmiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qduappTjdjE Yep he did but gently like poofs normally do, he certinally upset a few riders including Fabritzio, Hagga & Melandri, from running Faby off the track to interferring ( probably a bad choice of description ) with Melandri & Hagga's fastest laps. if the link above doesnt work you can search for it on youtube. Also in practice Biaggi actually fell off twice maybe he suffered some brain damage.

I totally agree with bazma what a missed opportunity to poke him in the eye, i'm sure Rossi has already rang Melandri in sheer dissapointment why did you let him get away with this
as long as Casey wins nothing else matters Yes
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(29-03-2011, 07:33pm)Rubberman Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qduappTjdjE Yep he did but gently like poofs normally do, he certinally upset a few riders including Fabritzio, Hagga & Melandri, from running Faby off the track to interferring ( probably a bad choice of description ) with Melandri & Hagga's fastest laps. if the link above doesnt work you can search for it on youtube. Also in practice Biaggi actually fell off twice maybe he suffered some brain damage.

I totally agree with bazma what a missed opportunity to poke him in the eye, i'm sure Rossi has already rang Melandri in sheer dissapointment why did you let him get away with this
+ 1 maybe all his offs have caught up with him, just a few teeth missing from from the good ol spocket me thinksIdiot2
every corner tells a story
(29-03-2011, 08:53pm)ducsguts Wrote:
(29-03-2011, 07:33pm)Rubberman Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qduappTjdjE Yep he did but gently like poofs normally do, he certinally upset a few riders including Fabritzio, Hagga & Melandri, from running Faby off the track to interferring ( probably a bad choice of description ) with Melandri & Hagga's fastest laps. if the link above doesnt work you can search for it on youtube. Also in practice Biaggi actually fell off twice maybe he suffered some brain damage.

+ 1 maybe all his offs have caught up with him, just a few teeth missing from from the good ol spocket me thinksIdiot2

Add Rossi to the list. A total twat!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(03-04-2011, 11:02pm)Belzybob Wrote:

Big +1
(03-04-2011, 11:26pm)BJK1 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 11:02pm)Belzybob Wrote:

Big +1

hahahahahahahahha!!! My Mum hits harder!

F**K he's one hell of a bluer!!! They it was portrayed i thought it was a decent biff but Full points to Melandri and not playing the big sooky's game.....made Biaggi look stupid

Kevin Schwantz " See God Scary then BRAKE!!!!!"