Floods in Bega ! vid i shot
Greetings guys - a lot of you were here a few months back for the tathra Bash - thought i would show you what my family and i have just experienced in the past few days
that being

308 MM of rain in 26 hours
Major flooding

and for us we are cut off as the bridge that gives us access back to Candelo is damaged ( 20 foot gap from bridge to road ) power is cut off ( running on gen ) up the road is a massive land slide - so we have no access by vehicle to bega( 40 KM away ) ( or candelo ) for supplies( such as petrol for gen ) and one of my 4x4 is bogged to the undercarriage and tried winching and digging for 2 hours with no luck .

The creek running though our property went from a permanent creek about 30 meters wide to 100 meters wide and about 6 meters of water following , my guess was about 2 Olympic swimming pools going through our back yard each second

Looks like we are not getting a temporary bridge till maybe next week.

anyway - have a look at the vid i shot - and look forward to your comments

youtube link to Bega floods
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Oz .................... not good and after experiencing the QLD floods up here I feel for you and any others that have lost their property. We had water levels up 20 meters (60 odd ft) Will try and load up a pic of the view thru the windscreen with the water 6 inches up it.
Hope all souls are safe Pi_thumbsup
all the best of luck to you
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Sad to hear,hope that you and your family are safe