Hayabusa's Newbie and lovin it
Hi to everyone

My name is John and from Whyalla South Aust, 46yrs young, married and love all bikes especially my Hayabusa.

My new bike is a 2005 Hayabusa, red/black, 7000kms, my other bike is a 2008 VN1600 Mean Streak and has got a few mods and a show winner.

I got the Hayabusa due to wanting something a little quicker than my cruiser and boy there is s slight differents. Also it was too good a deal to let it go and I love the colours red/black together so it was meant to be i say. I have only had it a few days now but I cant stay off of it and have clocked up some kms already. The wife even got on the back and came for a ride and loved it except I a got a slap on the side of the helmet when I went over the speed limit even by a couple of kmph.

So I am more than happy to have found this forum and hope to meet some of you down the track for a ride sometime when I can.

Cheers John
Glad your liking the bike mate. It sure is addictive. Cant believe some of the low km genl's that are still around and mostly under 10gs. Ride it to Tathra, it's gonna be a blast!
Glad your happy John , We All felt like that when we got our's & after 7 yrs ,Nothing change's . Any time your coming to town John , Drop me a line & We'll circle the wagon's & catch up with you .If you can organize time off & money ,The SA Group Tathra Trip ( TT ) , Would be the most fun you could ever Have, & Bring the wife if you like , Moshy 7 Brought Mrs Moshy last year & she reckoned we were Tolerable & didn't Smell too bad,
She even had Fun & I Guarantee You will .I see you've put 500 km On it already .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(18-03-2011, 07:25pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: If you can organize time off & money ,The SA Group Tathra Trip ( TT ) , Would be the most fun you could ever Have....

Hey Greeny.....

maybe you should consider renaming it:
the "SA Gentlemans Group Yearly Tathra Interstate Trip"
(SAGGYTIT)

Lol3CoolsmileyLol3
(18-03-2011, 07:49pm)bazman Wrote:
(18-03-2011, 07:25pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: If you can organize time off & money ,The SA Group Tathra Trip ( TT ) , Would be the most fun you could ever Have....

Hey Greeny.....

(SAGGYTIT)

Lol3CoolsmileyLol3

Your a Thinker Mate . Got that cup winner for me yet ? Which Gentlemen ?

BAD MAN BAZZMAN!! Lol2 Lol2 BAD MAN!! Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
As for my saggytits mate , I've found a really enjoyable excersise That keep's them taught but, my eyesight is fading fast .

Welcome to the club John. Any time you in Adelaide just give Greeny a buzz and we get a quick get together for a ride or some bullsh*t stories swapping. Enjoy your bike and watch for the springrats on the road Lol3
(18-03-2011, 07:49pm)bazman Wrote:

Hey Greeny.....

(SAGGYTIT)

Lol3CoolsmileyLol3

Bazman, you are the champ!! Clap Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(18-03-2011, 08:09pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: As for my saggytits mate , I've found a really enjoyable excersise That keep's them taught but, my eyesight is fading fast .

there's ALWAYS a trade-off mate Undecided......i got some really nasty arm-pump and furry palms goin' on....Wtf

Lol3
Hey Greeny.....

(SAGGYTIT)

Lol3CoolsmileyLol3
[/quote]

What a rippa! Lol2 Roll Very Happy
Hi Bigbadbull, I have had my bike since November and clocked up just over 4500km and I am only a weekend rider, I drive hubby nuts with wanting to go out each weekend, can't stay off the road, grew choice and bike, wanna show some pics???
Rosebusa
(18-03-2011, 06:43pm)Bigbadbull Wrote: Hi to everyone

My name is John and from Whyalla South Aust, 46yrs young, married and love all bikes especially my Hayabusa.

My new bike is a 2005 Hayabusa, red/black, 7000kms, my other bike is a 2008 VN1600 Mean Streak and has got a few mods and a show winner.

I got the Hayabusa due to wanting something a little quicker than my cruiser and boy there is s slight differents. Also it was too good a deal to let it go and I love the colours red/black together so it was meant to be i say. I have only had it a few days now but I cant stay off of it and have clocked up some kms already. The wife even got on the back and came for a ride and loved it except I a got a slap on the side of the helmet when I went over the speed limit even by a couple of kmph.

So I am more than happy to have found this forum and hope to meet some of you down the track for a ride sometime when I can.

Cheers John

Welcome aboard John.......Look forward to catching up with you and the boys for a ride .. great bunch here BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
here are some pics of the bike. I will have to see if I can work out a way of going on the SA Group Tathra Trip. I am already going on a trip this year.

The red and black genl's look different somehow. Good different I think. They make you look closer. I like how the two tone front guard dose not make it look so big. Nice pics mate.
welcome aboard john. nice bike you got there.
every corner tells a story